Sea World Storm Coaster construction 2013

alex_1

Side thought - the Volcano backed onto Jet Rescue rather nicely, and gave the impression of a rocky outcrop in the 'sea' that you were racing around. I'm hoping that when the new ride is established, they give thought to that side wall, and theme it appropriately for both, so that JR has suitable theming on it's side, and the new coaster has suitable theming on the other, or something cohesive that works for both... If they put up theming for this new coaster without thought to how that will impact on JR, it will be very disappointing.

I dunno, the Volcanos have been there a long time but the park much longer. Whilst they may be Iconic, think about it, what place in the park did they really have? They made no sense at all, it's just we were all used to them. I think the loading area was really nicely presented and that made more sense in the park than the 2 Brown Plastic Volcanos. or the big exhaust pipe behind them. Let's wait and see what comes next, it may just be even more 'iconic'

I remember Sea World before the volcanoes, and when they were first operating. At that point, with the flames and smoke, they were a huge feature of the park, but as they've been standing the last few years, have lost some of their 'iconic' status. I'm somewhat sad to see them go, but I can totally understand why. I'm not a good photographer, nor do I have a good camera, but here's the view from the Skyway on Wednesday. P1030084.jpg

Thanks heaps for the photo liz.wiz. I would LOVE to be able to see inside the show building - similar to the pics MW put up on their fb page of Justice League construction. The actual building looks like it's going to need a bit of work around the front and side with damage to the roof etc. Also, I'm assuming they are going to build a new big facade to cover the building - it's way too ugly to leave it exposed

Edited by GoGoBoy

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. So you asked for them. So here you are. Taken last thursday. Also, if they end up bad quality blame mail. It compressed the photos. I hope it works this time. post-29114-0-54002700-1355732726_thumb.j post-29114-0-04537900-1355732756_thumb.j Oh and I'll finish off with a pic of two penguins. post-29114-0-00925000-1355732776_thumb.j Ok. That took some time. Sorry about them being sideways. I am not going to try to fix it again. Unless it breaks.

Edited by mba2012