Sea World Storm Coaster construction 2013

alex_1

"I'm sorry, but did everyone just ignore my post about exactly the same topic that you're all praising him for (although Kujotess I know you're being sarcastic) call it "jealousy" or whatever but you butted me out of something I mentioned....." JacobSibbald

Sorry JacobSibbald, I think you must have submitted your post while I was halfway through preparing my post and putting the finishing touches on my diagram. I hadn't updated my browser so I didn't realise you had come to the same conclusion. Having posted a pretty picture I think I got the kudos. Good thinking about the bridge, I completely agree!!! :-)

I don't so much care about you, just feel greatly left out that my post received no attention, which was posted before yours (regardless of the time) and spoke about the same thing. I don't see how the picture could've affected it greatly, as I came to the same conclusion without the need to see the picture. Anyway, I'm over it now, but a little acknowledgement would've been appreciated.

I don't so much care about you, just feel greatly left out that my post received no attention, which was posted before yours (regardless of the time) and spoke about the same thing. I don't see how the picture could've affected it greatly, as I came to the same conclusion without the need to see the picture. Anyway, I'm over it now, but a little acknowledgement would've been appreciated.

Dude, you're going to need a lot thicker skin if you're going to be carrying on with life, let alone reading something on the internet

You whinge more than my 7 year old nephew. Do u want a pat on the back and a cookie each time you make a post?? I think you may have acceptance and/or self-esteem issues. Best speak to your parents about that...

Thought this would've been more appropriate, I overreacted but I'm almost sure that one of you would be a little gripey if someone completely ignored you in a similar situation.... anyway, I know it's bleedingly obvious that something is happening with the container and I can't wait for POV's and riding it for myself with the VIP passes I won from future of fun.

Brad, I'm actually a member of an advocate group for self esteem/bullying. I know a little bit about it and you could ask any one of my friends and ask them if I'm confident or not. I bet you'll be shocked with the answer

post-29194-0-41285400-1377157331_thumb.p

Edited by JacobSibbald

Really not sure why you're taking this so hard Jacob. No one was "praising" MikeMac and deliberately ignoring you. It's a forum not a school playground... I like GoGoBoy thought the shipping container with windows cut out was immediately obvious that it was a viewing platform.

+1...Heaps of water rides have a bridge where there are perspex windows over the splashdown....Dunno why the fact even needs acknowledging?

(1:08 in the vid) Edited by Gazza

People were questioning my post when I said that Sea World were already testing the ride back in early August. ChrisMason's photos just provided what I posted.

A dummy sitting on top of a car covered in plastic wrap doesn't really "prove" anything apart from the fact they had no better place to sit the dummy at that time.

OMG What is it with all the members lately complaining about credit for their posts?

You should be part of this community to enjoy sharing and discussion with the fellow members, not for some sort of glory and admoration.

If that's what you're after I suggest you join another forum, if staying here please enough with the "oh where is my credit for xyx" posts please.

OMG What is it with all the members lately complaining about credit for their posts?

You should be part of this community to enjoy sharing and discussion with the fellow members, not for some sort of glory and admoration.

If that's what you're after I suggest you join another forum, if staying here please enough with the "oh where is my credit for xyx" posts please.

Um i'm pretty sure I said this in a forum a few months ago? I got absolutely NO appreciation for that.