Movie World's Fright Night 2012

kujotess

Just realised someone deleted my post. Come on, if they publish it on their website it's allowed to be seen and then shared. That's really pathetic whoever deleted my post, it's not top secret confidential alien information. Welcome Nacho, and thanks for sharing the comment about news in a couple of days. Can't wait!

Edited by kujotess

Just realised someone deleted my post. Come on, if they publish it on their website it's allowed to be seen and then shared. That's really pathetic whoever deleted my post, it's not top secret confidential alien information.

Movie World requested that we remove a link to their non-public development site. Though they shouldn't have had it indexed in Google and probably should have had a password on it, I think it was a fair request and so we complied.

Movie World will request the link removed again, or the mods will do it :P I decided not to post it for that reason... But commenting on the mazes and show line up I am fairly excited and confident MW should do a great job (consider Sudden Impact is hardly involved this year).

I don't care as it's not my loss since i've already seen it all. Also, Randy wtf? You said a maze had a prison theme... None of those mazes have a prison theme as I can see.

Mazes will be GREAT this year... I can only say that one will involve a Prison theme. ?????? With great props and decent scenes and also this year they will have a scare cam, meaning night vision cameras, which people outside can see. :P That's all for now :P

See. ^ Unless you meant a scene from a movie in the FV maze... Edited by kujotess

I gotta say it got me. Sorry guys for posting the wrong (or not official) info then. I guess I am pretty excited about Fright Nights, hehe. So, basically, post removed.

HA! It makes me laugh how they think these theme park pages are so official. Those aren't the correct dates by the way, well not from what the developing site says... I think it's coming from that DJ Clayton guy...

You are totally right, the dates totally give it away. Although, I still think there might be some true in all of this, all of it kind of looks too polished to be an amateur job....

Given that it was MonTues nights on the dev site, i had a quick look. MonTues in October this year is 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 & 31. October 2011, those dates are Saturdays and Sundays (and 31st is a monday) October 2010, those dates are Fridays and Saturdays (and 31st is a sunday) So my bet is that the current dev site has used prior year dates as fillers.

The information is now on the full website - http://movieworld.myfun.com.au/fright-nights.aspx . Except the dates, it is the same information that was on the development site for the past week or so.

This Fright Nights at Movie World will be the scariest yet with Walking Dead Zombies, ghouls and vampires all set on turning you into one of them in their very own playground of nightmares.You can enter the Psycho 3D Maze where the walls will close in around you, be taunted by the Zombies in the Walking Dead Maze, endure the Slasher Maze at your own risk, and run for your life in the Film Vault.Let your inner Zombie come alive in a number of demonic shows and dance the night away in the Club Blood Night Club! With terrifying creatures lurking around every corner, you won’t be safe anywhere! You’ll need to keep your wits about you, and remember...safety in numbers.Fright Nights is held on 6th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th of October 2012 from 6-11pm.Can you survive the night?Mazes

• [*]
The Walking Dead Maze - Be taunted by the Walking Dead in a playground of nightmares where your darkest fears will come alive. The Walkers are here, they’re hungry, and they want YOU! There’s nowhere to run and nowhere to hide; all you can do is hope that you can escape their path and make it out before they infect you with their deadly disease. [*]The Film Vault - The darkest movie characters will come to life right before your eyes and leave you wishing you’d never set foot in their chamber of horrors. They’ll come at you from every terrifying angle leaving you no time to catch your breath, taunting you while you struggle to navigate your way through the Film Vault. [*]Hillbilly Slasher - A mysterious psychopathic killer is on the loose in what was supposed to be a peaceful campground, patiently waiting for his next victim. You will be faced with stomach-churning scenes of evil as danger lurks ominously in every dead end. Could you be next? [*]Psycho 3D Maze - You’ll never be alone inside the Psycho 3D Maze where the hungry ghouls are lurking around every corner. Not only will you have to escape from these terrifying creatures, but you’ll have to battle your way through 3D illusions and a moving tunnel that will overtake your senses as the walls close in on you. Can you make it out in time?
  • [*]
Thriller Dance - A 60-strong army of ghastly ghouls will open each night with an epic thriller dance that will leave shivers running down your spine. Watch as these entranced creatures break out in unison to an elaborate song and dance number sure to get your inner zombie stirring. [*]Creatures of Rock - Be entranced by the Creatures of Rock in a demonic live show filled with ghoulish musicians, singers and dancers in the Main Plaza. Rock out to an unholy performance of undead proportions and remember to keep your wits about you– don’t let yourself be their next victim! [*]Death Derby -The Grand Final of the Car Darby in The Hollywood Stunt Driver arena has been taken over by flesh eating undead waiting to sink their teeth into you. Don’t be fooled by their amazing death-defying stunts and charismatic performances – it’s only a facade. While you’ll be thoroughly entertained, mind-blown even, they’re extremely hungry, and they want you! [*]Vampire Burlesque - The sexy and seductive vampire dancers of the ‘Burlesque Vampire Show’ will enhance the night of horrors in a chic but bloody theatrical performance, sure to leave you wanting more. In between shows the vivacious vampires will be available for photo’s, but beware, they’re out for your blood.
http://movieworld.my...ght-nights.aspx Edited by themeparkgc