How often do you visit?

aussienetman

How often do you visit?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit a WVTP property as a guest?

• Once a year or less
    • Twice a year
    • once every few months
    • once every couple of months
    • once a month
    • once a fortnight
    • once a week
    • more than once a week
  2. 2. How often do you visit a Dreamworld property as a guest?

• once a year or less
    • twice a year
    • once every few months
    • once every couple of months
    • once a month
    • once a fortnight
    • once a week
    • more than once a week

I let my VIP Pass lapse, will grab a new one soon though. Visit probably once every 6-8 weeks or so - just depends if I feel like driving the hour to the Gold Coast. I prefer visiting MW, haven't had a pass for DW for a few years now. WnW is good when you have someone to go with, it's not much of a single rider park, and SW is a little out of the way, but Jet Rescue can be enough to drag me over there, particularly if MW is a little busy or a ride is on maintenance. Last time I was at MW I grabbed a hot dog and coke for lunch, then got ice cream before leaving. If I visit on my own I can knock over most rides before lunch and I'll grab McDonalds across the road before heading over to SeaWorld or wherever is next. DW could get my business back if they installed something worth going for - TOT2 was the last update they'd made when I last visited. MW need to advertise better and/or get more rides. The most common reaction to suggestions of going to Movieworld is that there isn't enough to do, even with more coasters than Dreamworld. SW could get me to visit more if they added more attractions. There's a fine balance between being a theme park and being a zoo, and I'm not sure they've got it right for my liking.

I agree. Food is over priced, especially for me as I'm still in school with little money. And wanting to save the money than spend it on 1 meal. I usually bring my own food and buy a churro (because they are like unresistable ;) ) I guess it's the way they get money from the VIP pass holders..

Agreed xRazzBerryx, last time I went to Dreamworld (a month ago) 2 sushi rolls no bigger then 8cm in a container were at the price of $11.50! Also a pack of about 6 sliced pieces was $9.50. At least Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild have a McDonalds you can walk to easily.