Big Brother World Pass 2012

bern1992

This seems like a pretty good deal for people that are into Big Brother going to Dreamworld even just once before November. It's $99.99 and allows unlimited access to both DW and WWW until November 30th, plus discounts of up to 50% on Big Brother Live show tickets, exclusive evictee meet and greets, free Big Brother experience tour, 10% off full priced merchandise, Early Entry to Dreamworld on weekends, and discounts for purchasing 1 day tickets for other people. I am going to the GC the second week of September, and am planning on going to DW on the Sunday and staying through for the eviction, so I bought one of these passes for myself and my friend as it would cost $80 each for a 1 day DW ticket anyway, and the 50% saving on the Live Eviction tickets and free Big Brother tour will pretty much pay for the difference, as well as allow us to go into WWW and have a look around if the feeling comes over us. Has anybody on here purchased one of these? Or does anybody know answers to these two questions: What time is the early entry for passholders? How do I purchase the discounted tickets? It says through Ticketek on the website. Ticketek asks for a password, which I don't have until I actually turn my paper passes into real passes, which won't be until the day I want to go to the eviction. Does anybody have this password and could maybe PM it to me so I can buy tickets in advance? TL;DR What time is passholder early entry to DW on weekends? What is the password for discount Big Brother tickets on Ticketek? Thanks y'all.

When all else fails, mimic the competition. Seriously though that key $99 price point is a big plus, though I dislike that their star attraction is now a house you can't see the inside of without leaving dreamworld and watching it on TV. If they announce a new major attraction that gets me interested I'll definitely grab one.

This is a major problem I have with Dreamworld. Too much emphasis on Big Brother with their passes. Combine that with a lack of new attractions that interest me and it is the reason for me letting my World Pass lapse. Given what the competition are doing the renewal of my VIP was a no-brainer! A pass is only as good as what it is able to offer both now and in the future.