The wackiest, wildest coaster ever?!

Ickabodd

I haven't been on many rides, but I would say one of those woodies which bash you head a gazillion times and destroy every other part of your body that you care about. (This isn't a dis to woodies, I am just saying they are wild.) Either that or... THE LETHAL WEAPON, The same lethal weapon that was replaced by Arkham Asylum at the start of this year, the same Lethal Weapon that you cannot remember anything about after you get to the top of the first hill.

This is a bit of an odd subject. What exactly do you mean by wacky?

Well I loved it anyway, it wasn't as bad as people said it was, and frankly the fact it bashed you around a bit kind of made it fit the "Lethal Weapon" theme better.. it was certainly quite Lethal!

I'm sorry but are you actually serious? Lethal Weapon is by far the roughest coaster I've ever been on. When I last rode it it dropped to the bottom of my list and I gave it a rating of 2/10. There was zero enjoyment on it whatsoever. The transformation of Lethal Weapon to AA:ST is one of the best things Village Roadshow have ever done IMO.

I remember the toughest one was the wooden coaster at Busch Gardens Tampa. It was around that time the first iPhone came up, I was living in Chile and we didn't get it, so the only possibility for me was to get a chinese copy. Remember having one of those and getting on this coaster, when I got off I had a huge headache and a shattered screen!!!!! The other one I am thinking was wacky would be Dueling Dragons in Islands of Adventure, I sat on a front row seat and I remember actually worrying that we were going to crash the other train.

I actually agreed it's a rough coaster that bashes you up a bit. I'm just saying that I personally liked it despite getting bashed up on it, guess I'm a sucker for pain(as after all I nearly injured my spine on Scenic last time I rode it, but still walked off the ride with a huge grin!)... and my last sentence was a sarcastic joke at the theming(after all they are quite rough and violent films), guess you missed that.

Yeah I got the joke lol But if you really want to re-live the pain of Lethal Weapon I know about 20 SLC's you can head to.