Disney Kingdom Resort for Australia (brainstorming)

omega237

Before you say. There isn't going to be one and/or Disney won't put a resort in Australia. This is a open brainstorming of a Disney resort in Australia. You could join in too. Disney Kingdom ------------------------- Main Street ------------------ A man name Walt Disney: The Disney Kingdom Story Automobiles Horse carraige Main Street Cinema Fantasyland ------------------ Rapunzel's Castle Fantasyland sublands --------------------------- storybook village ---------------------- Snow White's Scary Adventure Pinocchio's Daring Journey Mr.Toad's Wild Ride Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure Belle's storybook time The Tale of Sleeping Beauty Peter Pan's Flight Dwarfs Mine Ride Journey of the Little Mermaid The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cinderella's Carousel --------------------------------------- Wonderland ----------------------------- Alice in Wonderland Mad Tea Party Alice's Curious Labyrinth -------------------------------------------------- Pixie Hollow ---------------- Tinker playground Storytime with Fawn Tinkerbell's home ---------------------------------------------------- Storybook Circus -------------------------- Dumbo the Flying Elephant Casey Jr train ride Timothy Mouse's playground circus ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fantasy world ------------------------------ Matterhorn Bobsleds Storybook Canal Its A Small World ------------------------------ Adventureland ---------------------- The Jungle Cruise Mowgli's Jungle Adventure Swiss Family Robison Treehouse Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Indiana Jones and the temple of the inferno ruby. Pirates of the Carribeans -------------------------------- Victoria Square ----------------------- the Haunted Mansion Tiana's Froggy Adventure ----------------------- Frontierland ------------------ Big Thunder Mountain Country Bear Jamboree Splash Mountain Victoria Riverboat ------------------ Mickey's ToonTown -------------------------------- Mickey's House Minnie's House Donald's Boat Goofy's Fun House Goofy's Sky School -------------------------------- Tomorrowland ---------------------- Autopia Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress Star Tours People Movers Buzz Lightyear's Ranger blast Space Mountain ---------------------- Shows & Parades ------------------------ Disney's Musical parade Pixie magic Disney's Wishes ------------------------ Sydney Disneysea ------------------------- Port Venula ----------------- Marvel Super Hero Island --------------------------------- The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman The Incredible Hulk Dr.Doom's Fearfall ---------------------------------- Arabian Coast -------------------- Aladdin's magic journey Genie's magic lamp show in 3D. Sinbad's Storybook Journey -------------------- Sunnyside Pier ------------------------ Screamin Mickey's Fun Wheel Boardwalk games Triton's Carousel ------------------------ Mickey's Beach spot --------------------------- Surfin with Goofy Aquaduck Mickey's beach house ----------------------------- shows -------------- Fantasmic! ---------------------------------------- Walt Disney Studios -------------------------- Buena Vista Street ------------------------- Red Trolleys The Great Movie Ride ------------------- Muppet Place ------------------- Muppet Vision 3-D Great Muppet Ride -------------------------- Pixar Studios ------------------- Toy Story Mania Crush's turtle coaster Ratatouie Kitchen Calamity The Incredibles Super Blast Wall-E's space voyage Radiator Springs Racers Paradise Falls Playground Merida's Training ground Monster Inc Laugh Floor -------------------------------- Sunset Blvd ----------------- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Rock & Rollercoaster starring ACDC Disney Animation Studio

Edited by omega237

Disney Wishes --------------------- The lights around Rapunzel's castle and main street become dim as the music of Pixie Hollow began to play. On the castle projection we see a light flying around the castle. The light revealed Tinkerbell in fully animated form as her pixie dust while she flies created imagery of Peter Pan,Rapunzel,Pinocchio,Alice,Ariel,Genie,Simba,Merida and Cinderella. Tink then find the mysterious stone known as the wishstone. These were created to hold the wishes of those with good wishes. Once its full it becomes a wishing star. Tink noticing it might be lost she picks it up and try to take it to the wish fairies but she drop and broke it releasing all the wishes as she is sent traveling through the magical Disney stories as fire works and fountains shot up. Two mist projections light up. They reveal Peter Pan and Wendy. "Peter how do we get to Neverland?" "Fly of course c'mon Wendy. Here we go. Off to Neverland." Peter and Wendy fly off the mist projections and onto the castle as they flew the castle began to become smaller as we see clouds and the second star to the right as we hear You can fly playing in lyrics. The light of the star began to glow and enter the home of Gepetto we see Tinkerbell sitting on a table witnessing a wish coming true as the light of the star became the blue fairy. "Little Puppet made of Pine. Wake with the gift of life." As the magic shine small fireworks playing Hi-Diddlee-de began to play. We see Pinocchio on the front like a theater as he dances to a instrumental version of I got no strings on me. When Pinocchio disappear we see grass and a tall tower appear as Flynn Rider began climbing down. "Are you coming blonde?" We did see Rapunzel looking down as she hold her hair. "Look at the world So close, and I'm halfway to it! Look at it all So big, do I even dare? Look at me There at last! I just have to do it Should I? No! Here I go" The fountains began to shot up as Rapunzel slides off the tower with her hair. She carefully got down. "Just smell the grass! The dirt! Just like I dreamed they'd be! Just feel that summer breeze The way it's calling me For like the first time ever, I'm completely free! I could go running And racing And dancing And chasing And leaping And bounding Hair flying Heart pounding And splashing And reeling And finally feeling That's when my life begins!" We see Tinkerbell once more as she follows Alice into Wonderland. We hear instrumental versions of Golden Afternoon and Unbirthday. Chesire Cat appears floating around the castle as I'm odd began to play. The water began to flood wonderland as Tink appear in a bottle sealed shut. As she goes underwater we see Ariel as she puts the bottle with Tinkerbell inside on a shelf of her grotto. "Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who has everything? I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty But who cares? No big deal. I want more! I wanna be where the people are I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin' Walking around on those... What do you call 'em? Oh, feet Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far Legs are required for jumpin', dancin' Strolling along down a... What's that word again? Street Up where they walk Up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun Wanderin' free Wish I could be Part of that world" We then see Sebastian trying to persuade Ariel to stay under the sea. "The seaweed is always greener In somebody else's lake You dream about going up there But that is a big mistake Just look at the world around you Right here on the ocean floor Such wonderful things surround you What more is you lookin' for? Under the sea Under the sea Darling it's better Down where it's wetter Take it from me Up on the shore they work all day Out in the sun they slave away While we devotin' Full time to floatin' Under the sea" During the instrumental part of the song we see bubbles featuring Disney and Pixar films. We see Sebastian again with Tinkerbell inside. "Under the sea Under the sea When the sardine Begin the beguine It's music to me What do they got? A lot of sand We got a hot crustacean band Each little clam here know how to jam here Under the sea Each little slug here Cuttin' a rug here Under the sea Each little snail here Know how to wail here That's why it's hotter Under the water Ya we in luck here Down in the muck here Under the sea" Tinkerbell's bubble then pop and she began to fall and enter the cave of wonders. Next to her is a giant dusty magic lamp. She began to clean it by rubbing it and releases Genie by surprise. "10'000 years well give just a crick in the neck." Tinkerbell got a bit confuse. The music of Friend like me began to play. "Nice to meet ya master. I am the one and only Genie of the lamp." "Can your friends do this? Do your friends do that? Do your friends pull this out their little hat? Can your friends go, poof? Well, looky here Can your friends go, Abracadabra, let 'er rip And then make the sucker disappear?" The castle began to light up as fireworks continue to be shot. "Miss.Tinkerbell have a wish or two or three I'm on the job, you big nabob You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend You ain't never had a friend like me You ain't never had a friend like me, hah!" The magic of Genie sends Tinkerbell into the jungle by accident. As we see Simba. Simba: I'm gonna be the main event Like no king was before I'm brushing up on looking down I'm working on my roar! Zazu (spoken): Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing Simba: Oh, I just can't wait to be king Simba: Everybody look left Everybody look right Everywhere you look I'm Standin' in the spotlight! Zazu (spoken): Not yet! Chorus: Let every creature go for broke and sing Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling Simba: Oh, I just can't wait to be king Oh, I just can't wait to be king Oh, I just can't wait to be king The dust appear as we see a beautiful ball. Here we get a instrumental medley of A dream is a wish your heart makes,so this is love,Someday my prince will come,Beauty and The Beast,Once upon a dream and I see the light as we see the disney princesses with there loves. Lastly we see Merida entering the cottage of a witch with Tinkerbell following. Merida wishes to change her fate as everything even Merida was consume by shadows scaring Tinkerbell till the shadow of Dr.Facilier appear. Facilier (slow singing): Don't you disrespect me, little lady! Don't you derogate or deride! You're in my world now Not your world And I got friends on the other side... Chorus (spoken): He's got friends on the other side... The castle began to projected shadows and machines of steam as fire short out of the castle. The final fires appear as we heard a hush. We see Maleficent appear as she sniker evil on the projection mist. "Well what do we have here?" Maleficent showed a captured Tinkerbell on her hand being held by the wings. "Trying to restore to the magic of good wishes in the wish stone. I think not." Maleficent throws Tinkerbell into the ocean as we see glowing creepy hands trying to grab Tinkerbell as Ursula appears. "Hello" She began to laugh as the hands continue to try and grab Tinkerbell. "I see her wiggle like a worm on a hook." The ocean swept away and Tinkerbell appear on a rock as the mix music of Night on Bald Mountain and Hellfire began to play as Chernabog appear sending the spirits of the dead to destroy Tinkerbell. She survive as she encounters Maleficent again. "Now you will deal with me fairy and all of the powers of the dark wishes." She laugh as she becomes a 40 foot dragon and try to burn Tinkerbell. Luckily Tink found the fragments of the wishstone and with her pixie dust she locks the villains away and restore the good wishes into the wishstone making it become a wishing star. As Tink fly off we see Disney characters of good come back during the finale as fireworks shot up. We see Tink lifting a curtain underneath the castle and wave good bye as fountains and fireworks shot up to the sky till everything is black and all the lights around the castle and main street came back.

• 5 months later...