What will replace Looney Tunes River Ride?

WED99

IT'S A WARNER RIDE that we're discussing here! Back on topic! Who's got the latest goss on the justice league banner covering the doorway? Any signs of colour fading in the sun?

Is it tied down or does it move with the wind?

Did anyone catch it last weekend with all the wind we had? Did it break down?

*plants tongue firmly in cheek*

Can someone go to the park and take a photo of it?

IT'S A WARNER RIDE that we're discussing here! Back on topic! Who's got the latest goss on the justice league banner covering the doorway? Any signs of colour fading in the sun?

Is it tied down or does it move with the wind?

Did anyone catch it last weekend with all the wind we had? Did it break down?

Can someone go to the park and take a photo of it?

I went last weekend it's tied up to some support beams in the building. If it's really windy like last weekend you can see inside in the building. The banner looked it was going to fall at times but it didn't also there some toilets at the back of the old Marivn Rocket Ride meaning this project or whatever they doing is going to take a while. However if you do look back on the last page I posted a picture of it I'm MAYBE could visit the park today before I see South Sydney Rabbitohs VS Gold Coast Titians at CBUS Staduim Edited by The_Ninja_59

• 2 weeks later...

Ok - so we're looking for a guy. probably named luke. probably aged around 24 years old. probably working at movie world. Check out his instagram profile, look for pictures that confirm who he is. find him backstage. laugh at his profilehandle name. then determine what sections of his contract he has breached and march his ass out the gate... sound about right?

^haha

I mean whether or not something is happening, that building is ringed by the main service road for the park. Pretty well any employee would see stuff was happening if it is, so hard to really reprimand anyone for saying "something is being built".

Yes! An seemingly passionate employee MUST be punished for making vague references online to an already-announced attraction.

Calm down and get off your high horse for once...

Did my post seem anything but calm?

Yes, I do ride a horse - but at barely 15hh, he isn't what i'd call 'high'.

Next time i'll ensure a video message is attached to each post with a recording of my facial expression so you can clearly see my tongue planted firmly in my cheek.

Geezus...

Especially since:

1. I don't have access backstage
  2. I also laughed at his nick - just like the post above mine
  3. each of the describing characteristics were 'probably.....'

nevermind. every time i try to explain myself when i'm taken the wrong way I end up somehow worse than I started... forget it.

Pretty well any employee would see stuff was happening if it is, so hard to really reprimand anyone for saying "something is being built".

....precisely.... (and especially considering on windy days, guests can see it too)

A door was left open at the side of the old LTRR and I saw what looked like a car track getting built. A lot of work is going on at the moment but it looks like "Mini Kids Driving School" is going ahead :( Sorry about the picture not showing anything but that's what I saw.

post-29205-0-79441200-1401080496_thumb.j

Edited by Gary86

Why buy shockwave, when you have claw?

Why buy Cyclone, when you have Thunderbolt?

Why buy Jet Rescue, when you have Sea Viper?

Why buy Green Lantern, when you have Superman Escape?

Why buy Superman Escape, when you have Lethal Weapon?

Why buy Mick Doohans Motocoaster, at all?

Some among us are hoping that with the introduction of Mini Cars, we might see them redevelop the rest of WB Kids, and we might see the end of Tijuana Taxis...

Some among us are hoping that with the introduction of Mini Cars, we might see them redevelop the rest of WB Kids, and we might see the end of Tijuana Taxis...

That is a good point and I entirely agree with one on that one.

What do people want to see happen to the WB Kids area? Do people want new rides, upgrade, re-paint, re-placement, etc?