VRTP 'Future of Fun'

DaptoFunlandGuy

Well I'm surprised it hasn't been posted here yet, given that I got my email from VRTP yesterday before 4pm... but.... VRTP have launched a new website called futureoffun.com.au, and it seems to be an online market research tool for their theme parks and other attractions. Although I got invited by email, the website seems to allow anyone to become a member - so for all of you who have wanted to have your opinions heard, this would be the chance to do it... Perhaps if we got a high level of forum members posting their thoughts, we may have an influence? Anyhow - their first 'survey' surrounds the name of the new water coaster at sea world. Four options were given: Sea World is launching a new attraction themed around an immense sea storm. Which Name do you prefer? Storm Coaster (5%) Storm Runner (8%) Storm Rider (33%) Storm Chaser (54%).

The signup process is a demographic survey - gives them an idea of the kind of person you are. If it went down the animal road, i'd say some of your earlier questions were leaning in that direction (whether you realise it or not). Mind certainly did not go down the animal road, more down the themepark and thrill road....

Well, I can't sign up. I am too young. Why do people put age restrictions on things. (I know why)

Explains why they asked how many kids were in my household....Then when i put "yes" (i have a sister) it said they had to be under 2 years old....PEOPLE CAN HAVE KIDS YOUNGER THAN 16 YOU KNOW!!!!

Re Age restrictions, it avoids the complications of minors 'needing permission' to enter competitions etc. They also probably want to filter out some of the "OMGGGG U GUYZZZZ NEEEED 2 GET A B&M COASTERRR" Re: African Safari World - I don't. I hope they ask meaningful questions about ideas they are actually considering that are viable. I hope they ask questions on concepts they want to make happen in the next few years, not a 'one day....' pipe dream. Personally, I hope they ask Mack to come and do the refurbishments on all of their attractions next year... since they've got such experience working in our climate, and most of our attractions are getting on in years...

Explains why they asked how many kids were in my household....Then when i put "yes" (i have a sister) it said they had to be under 2 years old....PEOPLE CAN HAVE KIDS YOUNGER THAN 16 YOU KNOW!!!!

Haha I had it say they needed to be under 6 years old. A bit of a messed up survey if you ask me.