Why do no Movieworld Queues have roofs?

WED99

I noticed it at the park the other day, none of the queues have a roof over them. The walls just stop and everything is painted black up to the lighting. Is this maybe how they save money? Justice League was built with only 9 million, maybe this is one of their techniques? Anyone know?

Scooby Doo and Wild West Falls have roofs.

Whoops! But still, why don't justice league or superman? (Not sure about Arkham)

Almost all the ride queues have roofs, I think you mean ceilings? Don't know, but if I were a betting man, I'd put a fair chunk of money on it being to do with the huge cost of installing fire suppression equipment in ceilings.

Sorry, ceilings probably is a better word. And yes, maybe it's something technical like that.

Whoops! But still, why don't justice league or superman? (Not sure about Arkham)

Queues which are inside (IE Have a roof): Justice League, Superman, Arkham, Scooby, Wild West, Dodgem Cars. Queues which are outside and have decent shade: Batwing, all the rides in WB Kid's, Green Lantern, HSD Queues which have no cover: ? Like I said, almost all the queues have roofs, only they're not themed, and there is no ceiling. I'd suspect that's due to to the cost of installing fire suppression equipment. Now, as punishment for making me list all the queues in the park which have roofs, this thread is now closed.