New development

Reanimated35

So my local park happens to be at the moment a very small and slowly developing themepark. It began as a small waterpark but the owners have decided that as the weather cools down, they were not as profitable as they'd hoped and were forced to sell the park to a foreign investor. Fortunately for the locals and tourists alike, the cashed-up new owners decided to buy a large amount of the surrounding land and turn it into a full size themepark. Now I'm no park planner myself, so I'm not really sure why they decided to firstly build a train around an otherwise empty park, but I'm sure they'll have something planned for future development. As this is the first railway of it's kind in the area, there was quite a bit of hype when it opened and at the moment just allows for a slow trip around the vacant areas of the park. It's been a few months since any real activity occurred at the park and a while since I'd been there myself. Anyway, I got back into the park yesterday and it seems there is now a bit of construction happening in one corner of the park. The trucks have moved in and ground has been broken. There's been no announcements as to what's going in there and the staff I spoke to were remaining very tight lipped on what exactly was happening. I did manage to get a few shots for you from the train and from a helicopter with the help of one of the local farmers. Firstly here's one of the park from the chopper. RCT3plus2012-12-2913-37-53-588.jpg Construction site RCT3plus2012-12-2913-27-06-382.jpg RCT3plus2012-12-2913-23-30-033.jpg And from the train RCT3plus2012-12-2913-35-33-757.jpg

• 2 weeks later...