Should Movie World get more attractions?

Movie World Should get more attractions  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should they get more attractions?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't visit Movie World

I'm asking if Movie World should get some more attractions because very time I go since Lonney Tunes River Ride its became very boring I'm glad Movie world has got more actors now you can see Willy Wonka but still not much attractions have your opinion below

I'm asking if Movie World should get some more attractions because very time I go since Lonney Tunes River Ride its became very boring I'm glad Movie world has got more actors now you can see Willy Wonka but still not much attractions have your opinion below

I forget to put this in but Justice League ride hasn't movie world better from my opinion all through it is a good ride but the park needs more rides

So just because Batwing is mediocre you assume if Movieworld built another flat ride it would suck? Wat. I'd like to see a flat ride, but I'd rather see a second dark ride. One day I'd also love to see a woodie built, possibly in the area behind Arkham Asylum as part of the Wild West area. Of course that would mean removing the Looney Tunes soundstage so it's probably just a pipe dream.

^ DW has enough flats for the whole country, MV/any of the VRTP don't need to go there.

When did the Germans buy Movie Vorld? Maybe they'll install more rides attractions? The premium on space inside MW is massive. Installing flats willy nilly isn't going to do anything but take up valuable real estate, and in the parks current condition, would take up pedestrian space that is sorely needed. I'd like to see them reopen chinatown alley - or at least the cut through from AA to SDSC, and install a flat in the AA piazza... I've said before that Batwing would have gone great in that space, but alternatively there are numerous other attractions that would do very nicely. There are a few expansion options for the park that have been discussed to death (behind beside showstage, next to WWF, out over the carpark, behind RRRC etc etc. Although it is more expensive, I'd like to see MW make their next coaster a full-custom job, rather than something off the shelf. Instead of trying to find a coaster that fits within the footprint of the land they've decided to use, get a manufacturer to design one that would work with and around existing infrastructure. A coaster that runs around the main street canopy maybe even through the buildings down mainstreet (eg: cross from the upper floor of the bakery, down mainstreet and into a window near the internet kiosk) - [i'm not saying run the track straight down mainstreet, just criss-cross it once or twice - this won't interfere with the existing uses of speaker-stacks and lighting, and it would also provide something else for them to hang lights off]. Movie world needs to install a true, one of a kinder here, and make use of existing areas, work with them, rather than demolishing and levelling the land and building it on a stark, pebble covered foundation.

Although it is more expensive, I'd like to see MW make their next coaster a full-custom job, rather than something off the shelf. Instead of trying to find a coaster that fits within the footprint of the land they've decided to use, get a manufacturer to design one that would work with and around existing infrastructure. A coaster that runs around the main street canopy maybe even through the buildings down mainstreet (eg: cross from the upper floor of the bakery, down mainstreet and into a window near the internet kiosk) - [i'm not saying run the track straight down mainstreet, just criss-cross it once or twice - this won't interfere with the existing uses of speaker-stacks and lighting, and it would also provide something else for them to hang lights off]. Movie world needs to install a true, one of a kinder here, and make use of existing areas, work with them, rather than demolishing and levelling the land and building it on a stark, pebble covered foundation.

Hollywood Dream at Universal Studios Japan comes to mind...

I do think the show stage is grossly underutilised. It currently houses a show that was originally in toon village, that was evicted when they installed RRRC. Last time i looked, the sets for 'Cash Bonanza' are still hidden behind black curtains at the rear of the toon stage. I'd like to see them return to a style of western stunt show - it's what used to be there in some form, which is why it's in the western area, and the tunnel is all rustic timber logs. This is more in the theme of a movie park than the current 'what's up rock', and would fill the gap left by PASS as a 'hollywood stunt' type show (which stunt driver is not)... although the tech that's been installed now is probably more appropriate to a stage-show (magic?) than a stunt show.