Total Thrills Wonderland Farewell Meet T-Shirts

Richard

To anyone that missed out on the t-shirts last Sunday, either because you didn't have the money on you or you couldn't attend, you can still purchase them. They are priced at $25 each, and as with the calendars, this includes postage. You can pay using credit card online, or send a money order or cheque direct to me. For credit card payments, see this link: https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/buyers/or...ge.2c?sid=27553 Once you have proceeded, please email me and let me know of the size you want. They're available in M,L,XL. If your address differs from the one entered on the credit card page, then let me know the correct address. For cheques, mail-orders, wads of cash etc., contact me for an address. Make the cheques etc. out to me. It'd be wise to include somewhere your address and the size/s you want. And YES, you can still purchase a Total Thrills Calendar for $20.