WnW Holiday Review

Original

Just wanted to give a quick review of my day at WnW. I only went to WnW while I was up there, would have liked to have done others parks as well, but hey beggars can't be chooser and I still had a great day. Got the park and got in just after 10, I will say staff at the entry were very efficient and helpful all with a smile, couldn't have asked for more from people working in tourism. They also a lot of staff processing tickets to keep lines moving fast and they had a lot staff just walking the lines to make sure everyone was where they needed to be for quick entry (e.g. groups where they needed to be, what lines for people buying and what lines for people with pre-purchased tickets.) Got in the gate got a locker (again great staff) and made our way through an already packed park. All in all it was a really great day and I accomplished everything I wanted to. Granted I missed out on some slides, but the group I was with didn't want to do them and as 2 or more people slides, didn't really like lining up for them, nor would I have got to them anyway with time. I went in the middle of school holidays, so I knew what I was in for, not one of these people who complain about overcrowding blah blah blah. Most people in the park seemed to realise the same... its the price you pay when going at peak periods. I also really like the up-charge attractions, I think it suits the park and gives it a heap more atmosphere, seeing people fly across the park on zipline, or a whole queue from the other side of the park turn to watch how long it takes the person at the top to pull the cord. My only criticism with the park is it would need some tlc in places, fencing that's had people graffiti it, roofs looking a little worse for wear, the Domino Pizza one comes to mind, BAD with the huts thatching falling off, and the Mammoth Falls roof. The Kamakazi sign, some speakers stopped working, some missing their case and seeing the speakers. Bit of paint and a bit of scrub, I'm sure will do the trick. I will also say that the guy who served me at Domino's couldn't have moved slower in serving guests and I think smiling could have quiet possibly killed him. All other staff in the park were fantastic though :) Then there's Fast Track but I think that's best left for an entirely different thread.....

Edited by Original