Sign in to follow this  
mark1987

Luna park Ghost train concession booth Record value?

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I have came across an AWA custom 78rpm recording made for the Sydney Luna park ghost train ride. After coresponding with Luna park, I was told that they had only known of one copy in their archives. I actually purchased at a tip recycling centre for 50 cents, i can't believe that someone had taken it to the tip in the first place. Would anyone be able to shed some more light on this subject? I would post a photo of the record, but it is somewhere in my vast record collection. But I do have a short audio file that I will attach to this associated post. Cheers, Mark

ghost train.wav

Edited by mark1987

Awesome find!! I would love to hear the full version sometime!! Sorry cannot shed any further useful information on the recording or anything about it, but you have already done the first logical step and that is contact the park. Maybe they can help you out further or point you to someone who can?? It is however, an artifact of extreme historical significance and I hope your search for answers is not in vain!! Good luck!! :)