AVPX Closing down permanently

Hey guys I was very shocked what I saw on Thrill Zone International's Facebook page said this

DREAMWORLD UPDATE: The AVPX war will end at Dreamworld on 31 March, but we have intelligence that a new enemy will arise in 2013! Now is the time to go one final round.

:( I saw these two people dressed in black and they aways goes on the ride itself and they will not be happy when this will close. What do you think about this Leave a comment below

http://www.dreamworl...efing-Room.aspx The laser tag thing at Dreamworld...Alien v Predator v You.

Ahh thanks! That's a shame as I woudn't have minded a go on that and never did. Still though from the earlier posts in this thread it sounds as if maybe the attraction will still be more or less the same sort of thing when it reopens, just re-themed. If not, I am guessing it's not all that much different to normal laser skirmish? If so there's plenty of venues for that nowadays (even here in miserable Adelaide lol)!

If Ardent own all the M9 venues there's at least 2 but probably more of them in Adelaide. I wish they'd open a theme park here too then. However maybe they need to put a few things right at Dreamworld before they can think about opening a new park.

Ha! NO chance of Ardent opening another theme park. Ever get the feeling they even resent owning Dreamworld? They are so adverse to capital expenditure. Unlike Village who embrace theme parks

• 2 weeks later...