Sea World Wild: What Could It Be?

the12thworld

One's advertised as "Storm" and the other as "Wild". I don't actually know exactly what either is, but as as I know Storm will be some sort of water-coaster (hopefully with an indoor component in what's left of the old Bermuda Triangle building).

Yeah, but what makes u believe that Wild is a ride as opposed to an exhibit?

I'd be pretty shocked if it were animatronic animals. Sea World is a park which features real animals, I very much doubt that they'd get fake versions of modern day animals. To me it seems like it will be animal exhibits, which FWIW I'm not really a fan of it since for me it strays too far from "The Sea" theme. Looking forward to the explanation that "All life evolved in the Sea, these are their land dwelling descendants"

Thought you were meaning replace the theatre with a jungle cruise. I'm thinking (fake) trees, monkeys, birds, jungle looking flooring etc in the theatre with a few new movies - this would be more of a longer running show as the theming would need to stay relevant though.

Nah I meant that the theatre would get an overhaul from a 3d to a full blown 4d experience...and yes similar to the Movieworld attraction. I reckon it would make sense. It could be a good move!

Nah I meant that the theatre would get an overhaul from a 3d to a full blown 4d experience...and yes similar to the Movieworld attraction. I reckon it would make sense. It could be a good move!

Each to their own, but if I ran a theme park I wouldn't spend any money on 3D cinema enhancements etc....I don't think they have real pulling power anymore.