Sunway Rulz!

sunway rules

Sunway rulz :) , wonderland Sydney was a hole, just listen to yourselves bitchin’ about crappy wonderland, get a life. Wonderland was so run down and badly managed, I wasn’t surprised that they had to make the decision to close the dump down. It’s Sunways decision, its there land, so move on... your getting boring zzzzzzzz. Thank god for Sunways decision!

Interesting comment, let’s analyse it. You Or Umberto Are Right Everyone Around This Oscillating Something Something Erogenous Region. Take all the capitals in that sentence and there is a message for you. "The Bus is now leaving for Sun Dial Creek, NSW"

Thanks for your opinion. Right or wrong you're entitled to it, but did you need to create a new thread for it? Yes it was run down, but do you know any reasons behind it? I presume you don't. Piss off idiot. Get yourself to a taxidermist. Your spelling is sh*t. Your typing has a lot of similarities to one certain member of ours. You may infact be related. Shifty, is this your long lost brother? Still, welcome to the forum old son, good to have you onboard... I think...

Good one Wonderbus ;) Couldn't have said it any better! Ok dude you dont give a flying %$#@ either way if Sunway is any good or not. That goes the same for Wonderland. You need to change your attitude otherwise you wont be liked in here. The people on here dont have time for immature comments. As you would have read in some of our other post. Other than that Welcome :) Screammachine

Welcome! Do you have any idea? Wonderland isn't a "crap hole" It was one of the most loved theme parks in Australia! The only way it's a "crap hole" is because "SuNwAy" made it a "crap hole" if they had of invested some money into it then it would of been #1 in Australia. The view of the park isn't as great as it could of been, if "SuNwAy" hadn't of bought it just think at how awesome it would of been! Think about all the new rides we could of had! All the new rides we missed out on, all because of "SuNwAy!" Really it's "SuNwAy" to blame! "SuNwAy Sux!" But yeah, Welcome anyways!

People saythat sunway caused wonderland to close but who brought it and saved it and kept it open for another 8years or so? Sunway, Everyone is entitled to there opion. Just because he/she says that doesnt mean you have to tell them how to spell, or grow up. bet if everyone read there old post they would have goneon about **** like this. Yeah there was no need to creat a new thread but it has happend nowso lets enjoy wonderland for the next couple weeks its open

• 1 month later...

Wonderland was indeed a great park when it first opened as Australia's Wonderland. It was even better when they added Old Botany Bay and Transilvania and was going fine when trading under the name Australia's Wonderland. The park started to fall to the pits when Sunway came in charge as managment (which was when they were trading under the name Wonderland Sydney). Ever since then they have been downgrading the park and making it a **** hole. Sunway have done sweet nothing for sydney and surrounding region livers. I say Down With Sunway.

The way Wonderland looked from about 1999 til 2001 was far far better than how it was looking towards the end of the previous owners' tenure. Even when it closed this year it was on the whole a nicer and cleaner park than it had been, and the rides were operating better than they had in the past. I'd say that this was really a result of Wonderland's management team, because I think it's clear that Sunway didn't give them much to work with at all. Yeah, they could definitely have done with more rides, that goes without saying, and again that falls on Sunway, because they were definitely working on potential/new attractions until relatively recently.

The way Wonderland looked from about 1999 til 2001 was far far better
I trust that you've all sent your letters now.. Keep the forum alive guys.. I sent a "Wonderland For Sale" flyer to Paramount Parks they other day.. for further details contact ING. Please note Ald Leo Kelly is the new Mayor of Blacktown. And he's pissed. ZordMaker