New Show For Movie World

Hey guys i got some news that i would want to tell you! Movie World has decided to remove the old Looney Tunes What's Up Rock?! show for good Here's picture of the Show Stage at the moment http://cdn.parkz.com...05896_thumb.png if you look closely you can see they removed the sign but not poster. What do you think about this? Leave your comments below! :D "The wind has chosen me" - Ninja :ph34r:

post-29384-0-39318200-1367905896_thumb.p

It's been removed from the sound stage since the Halloween events, however it still played a shorter version under the big screen in Main street, How do you know there's a new show coming?

Also possible they're just shifting it to another new home in the LTRR building(which appears to have been gutted) along with the Cars attraction(going in and out of the Building into the now demolished Marvin area, while Rock could take up the rest of it) Obviously that location is much better(and indoors) so perhaps they're taking the opportunity to do the "double whammy". I think it's almost certain two attractions are going in there... And Rock or it's successor could certainly be the "other attraction". I think now they've really fleshed out the "DC Zone" they're starting to shift attention to making over the WB Kids area, possibly they could expand it. Edited by colliric_855

It's been removed from the sound stage since the Halloween events, however it still played a shorter version under the big screen in Main street, How do you know there's a new show coming?

Reason 1 Show started in 2008: 4 four years old Reason 2 On the 7/11/12 that sign was back in its original place Reason 3 if they removed the sign last week it would mean a new show would be coming

Reason 1 Show started in 2008: 4 four years old Reason 2 On the 7/11/12 that sign was back in its original place Reason 3 if they removed the sign last week it would mean a new show would be coming

Police Academy ran for like near 30 years... 4 years is a "Baby show" if we're talking of themepark show lifespans, even for the ones on a stage. That's not a good reason.

If that's the evidence you have for a new show its not much to go off, sign could have been removed as people would wait there for a show that was in a different location? From memory the sign wasn't ever removed it was just covered with the maze banner, untill now. I do feel a new show is in order though, it's getting tacky now.

If that's the evidence you have for a new show its not much to go off, sign could have been removed as people would wait there for a show that was in a different location? From memory the sign wasn't ever removed it was just covered with the maze banner, untill now. I do feel a new show is in order though, it's getting tacky now.

Could just be updated/revised. Keep the name, but change the show around a bit.

Pretty bad guess. Why would a show run longer than the park itself, which opened in 1991?

yeah.... that one was a real dud come to think of it... Probably got it's opening temporarily confused with Dreamworld or SeaWorld.... what an idiot I am sometimes, even I should have known that, it was my favourite attraction the first time I went. Edited by colliric_855