Dreamworld AVPX Replacement

I can confirm it's one of those scary walkthrough mazes. I'm queuing up for the attraction I just saw a man with some blond hair coming out of the attraction's entrance saying it should be opening soon. That wouldn't be the new dreamworld manger wouldn't it? More updates soon.. CONFIRMED: ATTRACTION OPEN PEOPLE NOW ENTERING THE ATTRACTION.. Review coming up soon!! ANOTHER UPDATE: THE BUILDING OUTSIDE THE ATTRACTIONS LOOKS AMAZING SADLY ITS MADE OUT OF WOOD :(

Edited by The_Ninja_59

Oh yeah just lettering you guys know something They WERE installing mirrors on the building ;)

Newsflash: pictures show what something looks like. Thanks The_Ninja_59....we'd have been lost without you teaching us how to look at a picture.

Sadly that I didn't know how to pronounce the picture! are you mad? It's a dam shame it's not a laser tag but at least we have JUSTICE LEAGUE ALIEN INVASION 3D :) As you enter the attraction there's a pre show about Kevil Hill like a 2 min video then you enter the tent from AVPX. The lighting is brillant!! Edited by The_Ninja_59

how does the attraction work? do you go into a room like AVPX and given a mission or do you go through a door and just try a find your way out within a time limit? we need more details.

Yes we do go in a room not the old briefing bays we have enter the tunnel thats when the pre show is. Then we enter the arena. There's no time limit to be out of the maze.. Let's just say its a long story.. and I don't want to give away anymore SPOILERS!! I will post more pictures when I get home and yes I'm using a mobile phone at the moment so i can't post any pictures :( Edited by The_Ninja_59

I was at Dreamworld today and went on the new attraction. It is a walk through scare maze. You need to hold on to the person in front of you in a sort of conga line which can make it a bit slower to walkthrough the attraction ( it can be hard work pulling 5 people behind you), plus you don't really want to hold on to the shoulder of a complete stranger :o.

There are zombies around that jump out and scream at you but they don't touch you (unless you touch them). I didn't find the zombies scary at all ( since I know there is no such thing as zombies). We did get lost and a zombie just stood there pointing us in the right direction. The attraction is well themed and is worth a visit. Pass holders can get early access tomorrow. The Evilution officially opens Friday the 13th September. Enter if you dare!!!

Edited by Gary86