Evp Theme Park is located in Chennai, India. It is one of the great amusement park , where we can have a lots of fun and enjoyments. Water games , boat lunch , food courts , crazy palace , etc are there ...which will attract lots of families coming here. So much of peoples are coming with their families , relations and enjoying a lot here.smile.pngsmile.png

^ What coasters? All I'm seeing is a waterpark

There's two coasters in their websites header. And the red "Superman Escape" looking one clearly appears in their simulated layout video about halfway through. This park must be very new, lots of promises of upcoming expansion and "future attractions"... They must have just opened up. Edited by colliric_855

Evp Theme Park is located in Chennai, India. It is one of the great amusement park , where we can have a lots of fun and enjoyments. Water games , boat lunch , food courts , crazy palace , etc are there ...which will attract lots of families coming here. So much of peoples are coming with their families , relations and enjoying a lot here.smile.png smile.png

You've only had one death so far too, keep up the good work.

There's two coasters in their websites header. And the red "Superman Escape" looking one clearly appears in their simulated layout video about halfway through. This park must be very new, lots of promises of upcoming expansion and "future attractions"... They must have just opened up.

You realise those are just copied and pasted photos of Goliath at La Ronde and Storm Runner at Hersheypark? I highly doubt this park will ever have something like that. Edited by alex_1

There's two coasters in their websites header. And the red "Superman Escape" looking one clearly appears in their simulated layout video about halfway through. This park must be very new, lots of promises of upcoming expansion and "future attractions"... They must have just opened up.

Oh right. I didn't watch the video and didn't actually take notice of the copy/paste attractions in the banner. I was just looking at the attractions list.

Unless you are giving us a free holiday to EVP, what's the point in posting?

Are we not a theme park forum? Is this not a theme park? The bloke's just trying to promote his park to a wider audience. What's wrong with that? Edited by reanimated35

You realise those are just copied and pasted photos of Goliath at La Ronde and Storm Runner at Hersheypark? I highly doubt this park will ever have something like that.

Yep, but the park is clearly new so that's fairly normal till their own coaster is there, and it looks like one is planned or being built.

Are we not a theme park forum? Is this not a theme park? The bloke's just trying to promote his park to a wider audience. What's wrong with that?

I hope we get more corporate presence, not less.

I'd probably go if I went to India, and I fairly likely to go their, at least judging by my pattern of travel.

Honestly there's only one park worth going to in India and it's this one. - http://rcdb.com/11296.htm Mainly because of the B&M Floorless under construction. That's right, a park in Mumbai is getting a B&M. What's your excuse now, Australia?* But yeah, unless you're hellbent on going to Chennai and visiting a family theme park, I wouldn't lose sleep over skipping it. *This is a joke. I'm aware that India has a much larger population than Australia and therefore the park would get more customers.)

So is the way things go -welcome them in a friendly manner and then slowly bring out the sarcasm and put downs afterwards? Not saying that I have experienced this and I really don't care as long as I'm apart of Parkz (it's quite amusing).

Well yes, because by that stage people will get a feel for the way the forums are before deciding to just leave before even giving it a chance.