Sign in to follow this  
pyro_man

Meisho & Okamoto

10 posts in this topic

Okamoto don't develop their own rides - their catalogue includes rides from Arrow, Meisho, Togo and other manufacturers. Think of them like the Swiss company Giovanola, who stick more to the fabricating side of things rather than developing and designing their own rides.

I've been on one of those rangers it's ok but my little brother hated it becuse when it went upside down he fell up (toward the ground) until he hit the top of the harness and he closed his eyes all the rest of the ride.

Yeah, I liked hangover better, especialy the floorless vehicles, that was my first ever ride on a ride that inverts you, and i loved it. I would be interested to ride on the one at LP, it has lap bars which would make for an interesting experience. it odes look ugly, they could have painted it tan to mach the theme, no leave it in space ship colours. Im heading to Melbourne next Saturday for the footy so I will ask mum if we can go before the game. DJs' right about the meshio site being useful, it made making thunderbolt for my dreamworld re-creation much easier.