Shifting themes? - Movie World/Sea World

GoGoBoy

The article u quoted is completely speculative, which it even states itself. No chances of a MOS2 until 2015 at least - they are not going to write a script, film & edit within - 18 months! JL WILL NOT happen within next 4 years. It's been in planning for 8 years!

I half agree with you, But my point is, WB have done that before. Several times during the Harry Potter series(which obviously called for it given they wanted the same Actors throughout 7 film shoots), and previously attempted by the same studio the first time a Superman film was made. Don't be surprised if it happens again. After they saw what a jugganaut The Avengers was, it's likely to have fast tracked Justice League. Studios are like that, if they smell a cash cow, they start acting like sharks that have just smelled blood. Edited by colliric_855

After now reading them, I'm not surprised about the reviews, I think most critics are disappointed Brandon Routh wasn't actually given a second chance. The only issue with that film was that they didn't put enough action in the plot. Critics mostly praised Routh as a worthy successor, but blasted the film for being slightly too much of a rehash. A reboot didn't seem like a bad idea at the time, but in hindsight WB should have had more guts and gone for a more action packed sequel, still tied to the Donner films(Doomsday or Bizzaro as the Villian!) WB seems a bit unsure of how to proceed with Superman. Perhaps neither film will be made now? Some reviewers have said Green Lantern was actually "better"... Maybe their best option is to go with Flash or Wonder Woman instead of straight to a MOS 2 OR a Justice League? If Justice League goes forward, they might really need Christian Bale after all...

RWC Don't keep acting like a dick again. Please. Is that changed enough? Now, can we all go back to the topic of what this topic is actually about? Whatever that is. That's right we were talking about MW changing from being themed to movies, to just having themes linked to movies.

Edited by reanimated35
Quoting posts but editing them is VERY bad forum etiquette

Sea World is the animal park, Movie World is the thrill ride park and Wet n Wild is the waterpark. Dreamworld is all these in one.

Except that Sea World has thrill rides, Movie World has family rides and a ton of shows with a solid theme, and Dreamworld doesn't have a water park. I mean if you're counting White Water World as part of Dreamworld, then WnW and PC both count as part of Movie World. Not really sure what this has to do with the discussion, there's just a part of me that felt it had to interject :)