Carnival Photos

HussRainbow

If i'm not mistaken there is 246 photos there.... wow...... I particually like some of those top spin photos, they are great! Hey, while on the topic, how many people have photos of rides either on their computer or in a draw somewhere? Currently i have 667 files (which includes photos and videos) which takes up over 878 megabytes. Did i mention it was split up into 74 folders?

Nice collection you've got there. Slick, I counted 281, but who cares... it's just a lot. Nonetheless, it's not a bad collection, even if I don't really like many of the rides featured. :) I've got around about 2,000 photos of Australian parks here, at about 1.5GB. I've also got a further 3,000 photos from my trip to America over summer, which is about 3GB. Slick, do you have a folder for every ride? I used to bother with renaming every picture, indexing them and everything, but I just gave up after a while. It gets to be too much work when you're dealing with about 100 photos every time you're at a park.

Yes and no. For my Dreamworld database (over 300 photos and videos plus about another 300 more to come in the coming months) i have everything categorised, but for the rest of my international etc. stuff, they are all in folders according to theme park and country, and are not numbered or split into seperate folders for each roller coaster. But it is not just photos you get off rcdb.com, i get alot of rare photos when i research, such as some of my Orphan Rocker photos and Marineland photos. Update; I have just got my new cd with over 100 megabyte's worth of high quality photos and vids of DW.

Wow thats a pretty good Collection of ride photo's you have there Huss. I used to have well and truly over 1000 photo's of RollerCoasters & some Flat Rides, but to my luck my computer decided not to wake up one morning. And was asleep for about a month till I got my new one. My hard drive got damaged with the old computer so I couldnt get all of my old photo's back onto my new PC!! :( Total Amount of photo's I have now would be about 200. On a better note, I finally got my digital Camera fixed so I will be able to take some nice photo's at the EasterShow! I just recenetly got 2 new memory cards aswell one 128mb and one 64mb! So prepare yourself for a well and truly jam packed review!! Screammachine