Wanner Bros Movie World attractions recommendation

Hi guys Ninja here! I'm taking my friend to MW This SATURDAY what I have been told its way busier during the holidays. Can you guys recommend us the attractions what we should do first then we should do last ? I've been before lots of times but this is the first time that I'm taking a friend to MW and we have no idea! Leave your suggestions below (MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT RUDE COMMENTS) and we will try our to best to do many rides/shows as we can! PS Is it true MW opens at 9:30 during the holidays? Thanks again (Ninja)

Well it's not any different on your own to with a friend timing-wise Superman Escape if find is generally the longest wait (especially if they are only running 1 train) so I'd head there first. Arkham is just around the corner from the exit. So maybe there next. By then Hollywood Stunt Driver should be on, which saps a lot of families from the park so head to Scooby Doo. Have an early lunch, so you can ride whilst everyone else is eating - head over to Green Lantern & Batwing. Be there before 9:30 so you get in early & can line up before the park opens. Holidays, especially on nice days, are very busy, so be prepared to spend time in lines.

Rides don't open until 10am, but I would line up at Superman Escape first. Then go on Arkham Asylum. Depending on how long you are lined up for, I would then make my way to Hollywood Stunt Driver. After the show watch Ice Age 4D and then have lunch. After lunch go on the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster and then Wild West Falls. Then go over to Batwing Space shot, Green Lantern Coaster and Justice League Alien Invasion. Go on these rides in any order. You will have time to watch any other shows you want to see, in between rides. It all depends on how busy the lines are.

And to be picky, lines are generally shorter when by yourself if they ask for single riders. So being with a friend does change things.

If you are there with a friend and don't mind sitting in different carriages on Superman, then both of you say you are single riders. You will get more rides that way.

2 Trains run in MOST peak period, but it is rare that 2 run in June/July holidays as usually there is a rebuild happening on one of the trains.

Its not any more likely the ride suffers downtime with 2 trains running than it is with 1.

Its not any more likely the ride suffers downtime with 2 trains running than it is with 1.

Statistically speaking - it IS more likely - as more components in use increase the risk of component failure, not because there is more, but because there are more... ok so that doesn't make a lot of sense - but my meaning is that the more complicated a machine is, the more chance there is of something going wrong (and i'm not implying a safety issue here).

To break it down another way as I realise i'm not explaining myself well - say the manufacturer tests the wheels on the train, and determines that they all have a life of 10,000 cycles, however 1 in 50 wheels will delaminate earlier than expected due to the manufacturing process.

Now - assume that each train has 40 individual wheels (i'm not counting, just using it as an example), with 40 wheels in play, you've potentially got no wheels on the train that will fail early. Put two trains on the track and you've potentially got 1.6 wheels out there that will fail. Overall it's still a 2% chance of failure, whether theres one train or two, but when the percentage is less than 1, there is the potential that you don't have any on the track that will.

Disclaimer - i'm not saying the wheels will have a failure, or even that the percentages and lifespans of the components have this risk. I'm just using it as an example to explain the logic.

All manufacturers have a failure rate on their products - a percentage that they expect won't last the lifetime they recommend or guarantee on the product. Whilst the failure rate and percentages for a particular product mean that it is just as likely that each component will fail earlier than expected based on the percentages, the less of that component in use means a decreased likelihood of failure. You could have all 80 wheels fail early, they may just be the 1 in 50 out of 4000 wheels.

Edited by AlexB

If you are there with a friend and don't mind sitting in different carriages on Superman, then both of you say you are single riders. You will get more rides that way.

This trick/strategy works really well on Batwing also. I was in line with my brother and we both put our hands up when they asked for single riders. Lucky for us, they needed 2 single riders on this cycle. We got to sit close to each other and we skipped the 30 min queue. The best bit was a family near us became upset/confused as to how we skipped the line: shouting 'that's not fair!', 'why do they get to jump the queue?'. They either didn't hear the call for 2 single riders, or they couldn't comprehend how we could be 'single riders' as they realised we were brothers haha.

Yeah no shit Alex, thanks for the lesson. Of course what I meant is Superman doesn't break done more often with 2 trains than with one. You know, a relevant reply to this discussion. As opposed to the endless drivel you felt we all could do with reading for some reason only known to you.