Disneyland Paris...

So I just returned from my Europe trip where unfortunately I was only able to go to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios.

This review is going to be incredibly short because I know there are parts of the park which tie in very well with the Disney level and I certainly respect these areas (Small World, Main Street, Hollywood Tower of Terror).

To be 100% honest, putting the shared ownership aside, I was sorely disappointed. The fast track system allows for too many passes per time block, the cast members are rude, a part from one who helped me out when I started walking to the cast member entrance which I had mistaken for an alternate entrance into Walt Disney studios, and there were no characters... at all.

The theming was obviously incredibly detailed and Space Mountain: Mission 2 and Crush's coaster were fantastic rides, however I only got to do TOT, Crush's Coaster, the Studio Tour and Space Mountain throughout the entire day.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say...