Walk through scare maze Coming to Dreamworld

Gary86

According to a job description a new live attraction is coming to Dreamworld this year.... "Auditions - Entertainers Description

• [*]
Cast Member auditions Dreamworlds newest attraction [*]Temporary fixed-term contract [*]Put on your scary face! Auditions for this exciting new production will be held on the following dates:
  • [*]
Saturday 27th July [*]Sunday 28th July To schedule an audition, apply now on-line and you will be emailed a link to book yourself into an audition timeslot (bookings essential & subject to availability as limited spots are available). Please bring your CV and a casting photo to the audition.

Successful applicants must be available to commence from 22nd August 2013."

</p> Edited by Gazza

Just did a bit of digging and saw Sudden Impact recently opened World War Z Live at Sunway Lagoon. Although it is very generic and far from conclusive, the branding appears somewhat similar to In the past Sudden Impact has had duplicates of various attractions run around the world (The Mummy, Saw, Terminator to name a few) so this could be feasible.

So does this mean they are ditching the laser aspect of the attraction?

Might just be casting the "trainer guy", in the "pre-ride" section. Or could be a few zombie wanderers in the Arena. If you get hit, might lose points... But yes, Id guess they are getting rid of the Laser aspect. Even though there's a chance it might be for the "trainer", pre-game buildup video or "Arena Zombies"....

So does this mean they are ditching the laser aspect of the attraction?

Might just be casting the "trainer guy", in the "pre-ride" section. Or could be a few zombie wanderers in the Arena. If you get hit, might lose points... But yes, Id guess they are getting rid of the Laser aspect. Even though there's a chance it might be for the "trainer", pre-game buildup video or "Arena Zombies"....

I cant see dreamworld hiring staff to be in a maze scaring people... it doesnt fit in with their latest budget cuts

Well it looks like it's happening so - believe it. It's a lot cheaper hiring a few staff members as opposed to outlaying capital for a new ride. Plus they'd probably pay them the bare minimum knowing theme parks

Just came back from Dreamworld I spoke to person who works there. She said the laser tag will be there again as the (A attraction to die for ride) while the new the scare maze will open later this year in a unknown location. Could we see the maze where nightmares and mummy was? Who knows? At least the laser tag (AKA AVPX) is staying :D

I'm gonna speak to someone at Dreamworld and see if this is really replacing AVPX I will tell guys later if I hear anything :)

Just came back from Dreamworld I spoke to person who works there. She said the laser tag will be there again as the (A attraction to die for ride) while the new the scare maze will open later this year in a unknown location. Could we see the maze where nightmares and mummy was? Who knows? At least the laser tag (AKA AVPX) is staying :D

4 hours and 14 minutes... who are you... the flash?

How was the dippin dots?

Meanwhile reanimated.... how was lunch?

Lunch was good. I recommend the Hungry Jacks Angus Bacon & Cheese burger. Fattening, but it does taste quite good.

I had the Bacon & Cheese burger at the Gotham City Cafe today and it was quite alright, also they gave me the wrong burger initially but did a really good & quick job at fixing it up :)

Speaking of theme park food on I made 2 visits to Dreamworld with my world pass and both times the food was foul. On my first visit I had a burger and chips (bad tasting burger with fries) and my last visit I had Churros and Coke combo. The Churro was double the size as Movie Worlds but tasted really bad. Both times I got lunch in the Market Place at the front.