Fright Night 2013

gdalby96

There is only so many Halloween themes that can be done across a theme park. I wouldn't be complaining because no matter what theme was chosen it would have been done before in the US Given 99% of people who go to Fright nights would never have attended Universal's offerings, it will be a first and unique experience

Wasn't really meaning to sound like I was complaining, just felt odd seeing that HHN 17 is still fresh in my mind

I can confirm there's construction near the Show Stage. Surely there's gotta be a new maze this year! Don't believe me here's proof the picture shows some wood. You can see one piece but there was more when I went today! post-29384-0-76987900-1376990398_thumb.j I think the Show Stage will be used for Evil Dead for this year! :)

Edited by The_Ninja_59

Just noticed in the FAQ page that fright night will include scare zones...

What is Fright Nights?

The event features horrifying mazes, scare zones, shows and more. Plus some of your favourite rides will be open during select hours. This is a separately ticketed event and not included with regular park admission tickets.

Im guessing itll be in the theme of "Zippos circus" with the ringmaster (the guy with the elf ears in the darkness of the night promo photo) "commanding the soulless creatures of the night".. Maybe in the wild west areas just next to Scooby and a circus themed maze will be located in the show stage? It all makes sense tbh..

Oh and i always found this while doing some research

post-29097-0-53233700-1376996011_thumb.p

Turns out Zippos circus was an actual circus in London, movie world just photoshopped it into the photo..

post-29097-0-69104000-1376996081_thumb.p

Edited by kujotess

Yep - season pass just lets you enter on every night. for those interested in going multiple nights doing it again and again - the price is extremely good value...

I usually end up walking out halfway through the night, so once is enough for me - i only go for the mazes big shows. street dance performances and rides aren't really an appeal to me during those events.

Any chance we might be getting some more mazes this year? The return of the Saw Tent maybe?

I'm sure we will get at least the regular 4 mazes

Evil Dead

The Conjuring

??

??

Hoping they make a change from the Psycho 3D maze in the Scooby queue area - its been around for 2-3 years now so time for a change

Doubt we will see Saw back again

I'm sure we will get at least the regular 4 mazes

Evil Dead

The Conjuring

??

??

Hoping they make a change from the Psycho 3D maze in the Scooby queue area - its been around for 2-3 years now so time for a change

Doubt we will see Saw back again

I was just referring to the temporary tent Saw was in. I think Saw has had it's run now.

BTW Have they confirmed the Walking Dead? It's visible on Themeparks.com.au and on the Movie World website.