Fright Night 2013

gdalby96

I'm thinking maybe "Insidious" since it comes out this year.

I'm kind of hoping it would be "Carrie" though.

But I am 99.99% sure I'm completely wrong with both of those.

I would absolutely love it to be "Carrie" as it's one of my favourite films and books, but the only problem is that can't really do much with it. There is really only one major "scary" scene, and even then they can't really do much with it.

My dream would be for the Film Vault to return in a different form, so then we can get both Insidious and Carrie at once!

Film vault was done very well last year, would be one I would have been happy to see again but it's been announced now... @FrightNightsAU: Here's a spooky attraction other than a maze, we bring you the demon in the doll, #CHUCKY4D! http://t.co/w3Yrrj5c8u @FrightNightsAU: Keep in mind that #CHUCKY4D was not the last and biggest announcement, there's still 1 maze to go! Conjuring, evil dead, scream, walking dead, chucky4D + one to come .... 6 mazes!

Edited by Brad2912

And it seems like the last is like film vault @FrightNightsAU: The last maze of #FRIGHTNIGHTS2013 will include 12 different movie scenes, how can anyone possibly handle all that? http://t.co/TQytEEyORv Oh and Chucky is not a maze it's a movie in Roxy Theatre

From twitter @bradlz2912 #CHUCKY4D is not a maze, it's a movie and it will be held in the Roxy Theatre taking over Ice Age 4D only during Fright Nights. i guess its like saw 3d, but 4d???? i wonder how they'll make it 4d...

Haha...that was them replying to me.. Roxy is a 4D theatre - 3D + motion/water/air effects @FrightNightsAU: Sorry if there was any confusion, but there will be 5 mazes this year, a new 4D movie (#CHUCKY4D) and still to be announced live shows.

Have any of these mazes been confirmed I think not is the Twitter account you are following an official Twitter fright night 2013 account I think not but all I will say there will be alot of disappointed people How about 4 maze none of the maze mentioned above are on any official Warner bros movie world website not released on movie worlds fright night page which are selling tickets but have no information seems strange to me

Well we just got pranked I guess. Now that you think about it, it kinda makes sense that it was a prank. If Movie World was to announce a maze, wouldn't they also make a post on Facebook? Wouldn't they update the website, as ispy said? Why would the list of Scenes be on an badly done on an iPhone? I actually feel like an idiot now...

BTW Does MW have the right to have the account taken down?