Fright Night 2013

gdalby96

I would love The Darkness to be something similar to the House of Horrors at HHN in Orlando last year. This maze was pitch black and had white accents around the maze (presumably blacklight paint), which light up when a strobe went off.

Youtube Link (Not Very Good Quality, Night-Vision ruins the effect):

Edited by Zanstabar

A little off topic about what's going to be at Fright Night 2013 but seeing as you've all had experience, was just wondering - is Fright Nights as much fun if you attend by yourself? A group of us were meant to go and all but me bailed! I already had the ticket so figured I'd still go. Never been before - so I have to ask!!

Yeah I like to go by my self on at least one night. Without having a group you can do what you want to do. You can also get in mazes quicker because they may need one more person.

:)

Edited by Luke Beazley

My Facebook page supports the main site. Same with GCParks.

Hey! Dont bring me into this :P

Does anyone know whether the Fast Track pass is for a group (like Q4U) or limited to one person (like Fastpass)?

Per person, the site tells you the info when you select the date.

Edited by Jordan M.

So 11 days to go does anyone no why this year's frightnights advertising is no where to be seen this year.There is a 5second clip with there v.i.p ad also they still have not released any details on the movieworld frightnights website.I have seen the 3 YouTube video's but only because somebody posted info on here. I got my ticket today for the 5th and none of the nights are sold out. I hope to start seeing ads and lots Facebook updates with the lead up. It seems to me the theme park social network are more excited then movieworld

I've seen ads on TV, but they are all a joint ad for Fright Night and VIP pass.

My guess is they're banking on repeat custom to a point where they don't have to advertise it. Surely there'd be enough VIP Gold out there (from the free upgrades) that with everyone getting a 'free entry' ticket, chances are they'd sell out all of the nights just on VIP tickets alone...

Hi everyone just wanted to know if anyone seen the the preview for fright nights. My sister visited today and said at the end of the parade a demon comes out and talks about fright nights then they play the tv ad on the big screen and then dancers and zombies come out. I want to see it does anyone know if it's on everyday now because I am going to movie world on Monday I hope it's on then

It's good to see that we've finally got someone that we can call an icon for this years event (the Ringmaster). My only problem is that next weekend is the first night, and we still haven't seen the mini-site updated with the maze lineup and the show schedule. Movie World's definitely cutting it fine.