Fright Night 2013

gdalby96

Why don't we start the discussion about what we think will be in each maze? It seams from the description that the Walking Dead will focus on the previous seasons and not season 4 or 3, while Hillbilly Slasher 2 doesn't seem to be any different.

Edited by Zanstabar

Just saw the TV ad for Fright Nights this year. I kinda reminded me of last year's HHN advertisement.

BTW Can anyone read the text below the VIP Gold logo on the ad? I know it's the maze lineup as I could see the Walking Dead, but there is a lot more than four things. I believe it has been uploaded to the Theme Parks Youtube channel named Fright Night II, but it has been removed by user.

Edited by Zanstabar

More details added to website - http://movieworld.com.au/fright-nights

Also an interesting detail about one of the new characters, the Nightwalker - "You will see him running around Movie World, swinging from poles and climbing up walls! He can even create electrical sparks when we runs his hands along the poles and the ground!" excited to see how this turns out!

Edited by kujotess

I went to movie world today. I seen the fright night preview at the end of the parade looked cool and the music was creepy not sure if it's kid friendly ??? I think it's a great idea to advertise fright nights within the park. They are starting to transform the fountain again this year also I did spot a smoke machine under the bat boat one of many I would say

Edited by ispy

I haven't seen the preview at the end of the parade, but how unfriendly for children is it? Are the just showing the ad and then having the Ringmaster and Pigman walk out? Because I know many kids that would be horrified at that. Most kids I know are even scared of going into Scooby

Edited by Zanstabar

Most kids I know are even scared of going into Scooby

Agreed! My 13 year old cousin was petrified when entering the ride and I witnessed a little girl about 10 literally scream for her life begging her parents to exit the ride queue with her... This would most likely ruin any kids day, especially that gorey prop the pigman has with him. I remember back in the day when they had the dead bloody mannequins on the police car and helicopter for the event but still out for viewing during the day, scared the living sh*t out of me.

Edited by kujotess

Look's like we have a show after allpost-29384-0-00411900-1380618294_thumb.j 5 more days to go! Which days are you going? I'm going on the 5th and 26th October and I will try to give a review of the mazes

Look's like we have a show after allattachicon.gifimage.jpg5 more days to go! Which days are you going? I'm going on the 5th and 26th October and I will try to give a review of the mazes

P.S I saw an add for the event it looks like we are getting something called "Space Cowboys"

Here is the Preview Show in its entirety

Video doesn't work (uploader not made it available).

Does anyone know were each maze would be located? I'm almost definite that Walking Dead is the Soundstage and the Darkness is in Scooby, but where would Evil Dead & Hillbilly 2 go? I know that the Western Stage has been used for more "natural" looking mazes, but there are two this year. Where would you guys like to see Evil Dead & Hillbilly 2?

Does anyone know were each maze would be located?. Where would you guys like to see Evil Dead & Hillbilly 2?

1. I think Walking Dead- Sound Stage 1 Evil Dead - Sound Stage 2 Darkness - Scooby Queue Line Hillbilly- Show Stage. 2. Those are my guess about the darkness and hillbilly :P

Video doesn't work (uploader not made it available).

Does anyone know were each maze would be located? I'm almost definite that Walking Dead is the Soundstage and the Darkness is in Scooby, but where would Evil Dead & Hillbilly 2 go? I know that the Western Stage has been used for more "natural" looking mazes, but there are two this year. Where would you guys like to see Evil Dead & Hillbilly 2?

Im the uploader of the Video. It should be working. :)