Fright Night 2013

gdalby96

Movie World has paid for two private charter buses to take guests from Movie World to Helensvale Station and then express to Surfers. I believe the first bus comes at 10:45 and the second at 11. I suggest you get there much earlier though as it is a first come first served basis and everyone has to get a cab/other transportation.

I did go to see the sets that they created and the entertainment value but I am not used to the whole haunted house thing. This was my second year and had an idea of what to expect but still found myself jumping which was all part of the fun. I also like when people react to the actors. I saw people just stand there and thought it didn't look very fun for them. It was fun to run and jump when they came at us. I guess people just take it differently. I also bought one of the Iv drinks for $6. It wasn't that good a drink but the idea was awesome. It tasted like watered down cordial to me. If it wasn't in the blood pack I wouldn't have got it as a normal drink.

Any chance you still have the IV bag and could upload a pic?

IV bags cool, they have sexy nurses selling them at Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando. I tried one there, but I didn't find it too alcoholic. So many people stumble around drunk in Orlando HHN (they sell alcohol on every corner just about), I saw younger people who could barely stand-up and a few up-chucks.

Movie world Halloween sounds like it is getting better every year.

Going back tonight. Anyone want any specific info from there?

I do I need to find out our much dollars the fast track experience is for 2 people because i'm going next saturday and i don't really wanna wait for 2 hours for a 3-4 minute maze. :) Edited by The_Ninja_59

Just wondering whether the Fast Track passes are worth it? I've been to all previous fright nights and have never really had a problem with waiting times... Most of the time it hasn't been more than 30-40 minutes for me. Always had time for all the mazes and not really interested in the shows. Just wondering if the wait times are maybe longer this year so it's necessary in order to do all the mazes before the end of the night? Thanks!

So who's going tonight? My week's coming up shortly, next Saturday, can't wait :) Anyway since the time is almost here let's get some more opinions about tonight's event. Also I think that if Reanimated35 is going again try and see if the lines for the mazes changed in any way time wise and to see if the number of people has risen or fallen compared to the last two nights just to see if there is any way that the park can get less crowded on certain nights.

Specific info for me is who are the people scaring you throughout the park? Previous Fright Nights have had the classic horror icons such as Freddy or Jason. Now I know its all about the undead and demons but I want to see some people I recognise from horror films just on the streets for better scares. Also do any of the three mascots for this year's Fright Nights actually appear in an attempt to scare you? All I've heard is the Ringmaster only appears in Carnevil and the opening show once you get into the park.

Mike Myers & Leatherface were the only 'icons' I can remember seeing last week. The rest were all zombies etc. Didn't see the ringmaster walking around the park, but the other 2 were. Re: fast pass - if you have the $$$ get it. By 7pm last Saturday it was a 90min wait for Hillbilly Slasher 2 & walking dead, and about an hour for Evil Dead & darkness. If all u want to do is the mazes and u are there prior to entry u could definitely get them all done without it, but would pretty much be in queues the entire night. We got there at 5:45, We did evil dead, walking dead, 30min break for dinner, slasher 2 and that took us to 9:45pm

Jason Vorhees was out a lot last night and so was Freddy Kruger and the Saw puppet

Does anyone know who this guy is? He looks similar to Michael Myers but the mask looks different in a way and you can clearly see his eyes???

post-29097-0-91555500-1382174341_thumb.p

Plus he looks nothing like the previous Michael Myers

post-29097-0-18213000-1382174509_thumb.p

Edited by kujotess