Perth Royal Show 2013

Tim Dasco

Just looking at the Ekka and Sydney ride lists. Dang I wish we got that 9-D cinema attraction in Melbourne, would be an interesting and diffrent attraction to me. Doesn't appear on the ride page, so I don't think it's coming down south... damn.

Melbourne's ride lineup is pretty average(year-in, year-out... pretty much the same boring rides.. but I still love riding a few of 'em). Only two regular coasters, Crazy and Taipan(both also go to Sydney) and pretty much the same rides as the Sydney show, with only one or two diffrences, and Sydney generally having a few more rides(including that 9-D cinema).

Our Entertainment lineup, thanks to the still very new enclosed "Entertainment Dome" showstage, is great though. I loved the Masterchef live show last year(Masterchef returns this year, but now in it's own pavillion), and this year apparently a Deal Or No Deal "Live Experience" is new here as well. Beats a Rikki Lee Concert anyday of the week!

Edited by colliric_855

Dang I wish we got that 9-D cinema attraction in Melbourne, would be an interesting and diffrent attraction to me. Doesn't appear on the ride page, so I don't think it's coming down south... damn.

Don't we did it... Badly computer generated fly over which starts with the operator clicking the video with a mouse pointer and then only one lot of spray and some bubbles... Was a waste of $10... Spent more time looking at how close the seats got the the sides than the screen.

Edited by Wyncenuros

Interesting to see that Space Roller will not be at Melbourne Show this year (making the trek to Perth instead) I do look forward to seeing some pics of Perth show. And Crazy Coaster had it's cars repainted in 2012 before the rest of the ride was painted orange, which was done just before it's stint at Luna Park Melbourne.

Interesting to see that Space Roller will not be at Melbourne Show this year (making the trek to Perth instead) I do look forward to seeing some pics of Perth show. And Crazy Coaster had it's cars repainted in 2012 before the rest of the ride was painted orange, which was done just before it's stint at Luna Park Melbourne.

Track was still purple at LPM though.

They properly decided that science they have to go to Adialade they problem thought they would go all the way. Besides they can get away with chargeing more than Melborne so more money

It a really good ride line up we are getting more and more good rides every year the new ones are - space roller. - super sizzler. - 9d cinema. It's is the ride list at the moment. The full ride list Gee whiz Graviton Haunted hotel Mega drop Nitro Obitor Python loop Ranger. Sizzler. Sky walker $12 Space roller (new) $10 Speed $20 Super nova Super sizzler (new) Super Bowl The rage. Thunder bolt. Wave swinger. XXXL $15 Zipper. New for kids and family 9D cinema. But many more. Adelaide royal show ride list. XXXL Speed Space Roller Power Surge Big Dipper Crazy Coaster Gravitron Rock 'n' Roll Matterhorn Mega Drop Hard Rock Hangover Dodgems Thunderbolt Breakdance Technojump Fungee Bungee Ali Baba Skyflyer Wave Swinger Simulator No Limit Disc O Skywalker Psychodelic 9D Cinema Skymaster Wheel 9D cinema is new to maybe they have done this and perth because they are next to each other in states. No Haunted hotel.

Colliric - Masterchef was not at the Melbourne show last year - you are confusing it with the My Kitchen Rules Live show that was hosted by Karen Martini.

Well it is this year! So forgive my confusion... Lol! Yes I remember that it was MKR now. Probably posted about it here last year! Enjoyed it alot. I wonder if their securing of Masterchef is the reason why Seven is offering a new Deal Show in the Dome this year? Edited by colliric_855

Also golden way amusements have a new speed called speed 2 it's a newer version. Source Australian Amusement Fantastic. Does l & l Osborne showtime amustments - rage. - dark ride - mine train Stay in perth all year because they are only used here and what happened to the mixer and haunted hotel.

post-29448-0-50457700-1376914290_thumb.j

post-29448-0-16363800-1376914302_thumb.j

post-29448-0-32789500-1376914319_thumb.j

Brisbane

More than 400,000 people will come together at the 2013 Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) in Brisbane from August 8 to 17 to see the best of Queensland with more than 10,000 animals, 23,000 competition entries, a smorgasbord of award-winning food and wine and hours of free family entertainment.

Sydney

The Sydney Royal Easter Show is Australia’s largest annual event, attracting close to 900,000 people each year. It is a celebration of Australian culture, from our rural traditions to our modern day lifestyles, providing unique experiences for everyone.

There is a 9-D cinema for the perth royal show owned by l & l Osborne showtime amustments

Don't we did it... Badly computer generated fly over which starts with the operator clicking the video with a mouse pointer and then only one lot of spray and some bubbles... Was a waste of $10... Spent more time looking at how close the seats got the the sides than the screen.

Just looking at the Ekka and Sydney ride lists. Dang I wish we got that 9-D cinema attraction in Melbourne, would be an interesting and diffrent attraction to me. Doesn't appear on the ride page, so I don't think it's coming down south... damn. Melbourne's ride lineup is pretty average(year-in, year-out... pretty much the same boring rides.. but I still love riding a few of 'em). Only two regular coasters, Crazy and Taipan(both also go to Sydney) and pretty much the same rides as the Sydney show, with only one or two diffrences, and Sydney generally having a few more rides(including that 9-D cinema). Our Entertainment lineup, thanks to the still very new enclosed "Entertainment Dome" showstage, is great though. I loved the Masterchef live show last year(Masterchef returns this year, but now in it's own pavillion), and this year apparently a Deal Or No Deal "Live Experience" is new here as well. Beats a Rikki Lee Concert anyday of the week!

• 3 weeks later...