dreamworld vs movie world

lolman123

Personally MW due to number of rollercoasters, but for a family day out - DW. Better kids area & shows, diversity in ride offerings + tiger island & wildlife area. If MW can add a couple more family friendly attractions (LLTR replacement etc) and refurb WB kids area it would win hands down

I say MW. Kids of all ages can enjoy the Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster, plenty of shows and good tasting food. DW is a bit out-dated but still can be enjoyable but I recommend to bring your own lunch. On my visit last Sunday I had some Krispy Cream donuts for lunch since they were not made in park. On my visits in November and Feb the food was foul at DW.

Most 7yr olds would find Scooby too thrilling, especially if they are not used go coasters, and that's if they meet the height requirement to begin with. The only ride really is Roadrunner rollercoaster for that age bracket.

I take my 4 year old on Scooby Doo and she love it. Height Requirement are only 110cm

i am going to dreamworld. my brother said that he would go on..

motocoaster

shock wave

reef diver

rocky hollow log ride

thunder river rapids

and would like to see dreamworks experience.

i will be going on...

buzzsaw

cyclone

the calw

wipeout

the giant drop

tower of terror 2

pandemonium. :D

and what ride load/unloads the slowest.

If you're going Monday be advised that some rides close at 4pm (and open after 11am). These include Log Ride and Thunder River Rapids. Check the ride entry for details. I went last Sunday and found the Cyclone and Buzzsaw to be very unpopular and both had a short wait time. Buzzsaw is ok but Cyclone was quite boring. I did enjoy the 3D movie - worth checking out. You should get a lot of rides in as not many people visit on a off peak weekday.

Being 7, your little brother might also like the Avis Vintage cars. My kids loved them. He can "Steer" and use the accelerator while you sit next to him. There's usually not much of a line up either. Also, Escape from Madagascar is a cool little roller coast for younger people. (Adults can go on it too) It just depends how tall he is, and you might want to try him on that before you get him on Mick Doohan Motor Coaster. Don't forget MAD Jungle Jam. It's awesome for kids. You will spend most of your time collecting the balls for him to shoot, but it's worth is.

From experience, don't try and get your brother onto the biggest rides first off, or it may wreck the whole day. My 2 kids have grown up going to the parks and what you may think is an easy ride, might scare the crap out of them. Have a great day on Monday.

thanks hendo i will have a great day. :D and i thought avis vintage cars where only open on the weekends. are they open on weekdays?

Being 7, your little brother might also like the Avis Vintage cars. My kids loved them. He can "Steer" and use the accelerator while you sit next to him. There's usually not much of a line up either. Also, Escape from Madagascar is a cool little roller coast for younger people. (Adults can go on it too) It just depends how tall he is, and you might want to try him on that before you get him on Mick Doohan Motor Coaster. Don't forget MAD Jungle Jam. It's awesome for kids. You will spend most of your time collecting the balls for him to shoot, but it's worth is.

From experience, don't try and get your brother onto the biggest rides first off, or it may wreck the whole day. My 2 kids have grown up going to the parks and what you may think is an easy ride, might scare the crap out of them. Have a great day on Monday.

The vintage cars and train are closed for "maintenance" on weekdays. The Log Ride, Thunder River Rapids and Giant Drop close at 4pm. Some rides will open at 11am. Last time when I went off peak Giant Drop had the longest wait, everytime I went on TOT2 I ended up in the last room and Cyclone only had 2 people in line (0 on my visit last Sunday). You should get lots of rides in it's very quiet on weekdays. :)