Additional IP's for Movie World?

Zanstabar

With a major Video Game in the works and a $150 million dollar Motion Picture revival.... I know it's going to piss off a few people on this board, but.....

I'm gonna say it again..... MAD MAX!

I even posted a comment about this on their facebook page. A main street stunt show is the minimum they should do as "their part" in helping promote the Studio's big box office hope for the next season.

fan made... but also awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSpdhONomKE

"The World Goes Mad"... including the 'Movie World'!

Warner Bros proper is pumping heaps of cash into this film, at least on par to the level of the recent Batman films, and with the addition of a major Video Game project on top. Taking a big risk, but with Miller behind it(Gibson issuing his "support"), and with Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron as the leads, guess they have alot of faith in it, and probably also a little greed(franchise revivals always include that element). they Games cost alot of money to make these days, and not only that they've allocated officially at least $150 million into the film, which is generally believed to have actually "blown" the already significant budget. Make sense for it to be supported by an attraction of somekind at "Warner Bros" Movie World, just as Superman Escape was timed to open around the release of Returns, Green Lantern was also tied to the failed film's release, and Arkham, despite being based on the games, was also in close proximity to TDKR.

I know it's fairly new still, but perhaps a rejig/retheme of the stunt driving show could be one option they might take. A few million bucks into it would do the trick, and a re-write. An insignificant amount compared to how much the studio is splashing out. Not like anyone I know would miss it's generic themeing. Rather see one based on Max. After all it's still a homegrown Aussie produced property(this isn't a remake, it's a sequel to the first film and set before the Road Warrior, and it's still an Australian production, despite having the American studio footing the bill and shooting it in Africa this time).

Edited by colliric_855

Why does it need to be a franchise? We all know that the western area is desperate for a new attraction. Id be going with a generic western theme attraction for that area. Whether its a wooden coaster (my least preferred option), a mine train, Vekoma mad house or anything, just give it a western theme. Hell why not use the show stage building with some excavation and get Sally to do another dark ride.

Why does it need to be a franchise? We all know that the western area is desperate for a new attraction. Id be going with a generic western theme attraction for that area. Whether its a wooden coaster (my least preferred option), a mine train, Vekoma mad house or anything, just give it a western theme. Hell why not use the show stage building with some excavation and get Sally to do another dark ride.

I agree with this also.

I would love to see another western ride in the park, but my preference for theme would be the amazing collection of Gangster films that Warner Bros has released. Like how Universal is famous for the horror film, WB is famous for their mob films. Currently in the park, all we have is a prop car and a meet 'n' greet. For these film's being the studio's crown jewels, we don't we have anything of substance? The same goes for the westerns, but we already have the best themed flume in Australia, so I'll let it slide

A defend the base type Lazer Tag set in an 80s mansion with a big staircase, where 1 guy gets randomly selected to be the "Defender" and everyone else has to try and shoot him.... He gets a "machine gun"(His laser is set to always be firing) and we all get "assault rifles"(handicapped).

.....SCARFACE THE EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Dude has a Mic on him and gets bonus points for using quotes from the movie!

lol!

A second alternate mode where we all play the cops gunning him mercilessly down... based off the original 30s film.

Edited by colliric_855

A defend the base type Lazer Tag set in an 80s mansion with a big staircase, where 1 guy gets randomly selected to be the "Defender" and everyone else has to try and shoot him.... He gets a "machine gun" and we all get "assault rifles"

.....SCARFACE THE EXPERIENCE!!!!!

lol!

Still better than AVPX...