Half a day at sea world

Mort

Hi all. Last time I went to sea works I think I only spent 3 or 4 hours there. Going to fly into Gold Coast on March 20 (Thursday). Was thinking of going to sea world the day I fly in say at 12. Do you think this is enough time to see a few animals ride jet rescue and storm coaster and see the dolphin show?

If your flight arrives at 12 you won't be at sea world until at least one. Gates close at five. That gives you at least four hours to go around. It honestly depends on how long the lines are. In my experience, you can never really know what the lines will be like, so don't bet on them being short. I think you could get at least one ride on the storm coaster and jet rescue, and if you can manage your time well, you'll be able to fit in the dolphin show.

Friend of mine was boarding in Brisbane last night with Virgin at 8:15pm.. flight was delayed - he boarded at 3am... so it's not always Jetstar thats the problem!!!

At the end of the day, the biggest problem with doing a park the day you arrive is if anything goes wrong, you've lost the day to do that park... and if you're doing that, you probably don't have another day to fit it in - have a 'standby' day or a 'rain day' spare in your trip, and if something goes wrong with SW on day one, you can go back there on your 'rain day'...