dreamworld is the best park

Guest ASHLEE

errr... god for you, i think.... Hey guys how have you been? I've been away all weekend at a youth camp and have been doing some great stuff such as: going past dreamworld at night, going past dreamworld during the day, tube and skiing plus a lot more! Well, gotta read the rest of the boards so see you soon!

ASHLEE, Please elaborate on your posts some more. 5 or 6 words just does not cut it. To be quite honest I've had enough of reading the crap you've written so far. Mate - give some thought to your questions and statements. You might then get the answer you're looking for. Don't be put off by this 'feeling of attack' - just fit in and be more careful. If other members feel I am being too harsh, please say so here. On the other hand, perhaps some of you could offer ASHLEE some advice also, without crucifying the poor bloke.

Yeah this is a total waste of time and I don't think any words of encouragement are going to improve ASHLEE's posts. What is it about this site that seems to attract these sorts of people? Even Shifty with his minimal grasp of the english language puts together posts FAR more worthy than this one

Please elaborate on your posts some more. 5 or 6 words just does not cut it. To be quite honest I've had enough of reading the crap you've written so far.
Well dont Fu*king read them than!!!!!! Stop going on about it, No one cares what you got to say about it!!

willsy you are basically in the same boat as ASHLEE. It's not even neccesarily about spelling... it's about making some sort of sense. Are we experiencing a bizarre phenomenon here? Either a large number of users joining this site are under 5 years old or else there are some mental health issues going on... the latter ofcourse being a slightly more sensitive issue. It must have something to do with the fact that we are discussing theme parks - they seem to appeal to a 'broad' range of people. Luckily there are a number of users on this site who actually are on the same planet as the rest of us and are able to offer somewhat intelligent and insightful posts... or at least make some kind of sense

willsy you are basically in the same boat as ASHLEE. It's not even neccesarily about spelling... it's about making some sort of sense. Are we experiencing a bizarre phenomenon here? Either a large number of users joining this site are under 5 years old or else there are some mental health issues going on... the latter ofcourse being a slightly more sensitive issue. It must have something to do with the fact that we are discussing theme parks - they seem to appeal to a 'broad' range of people. Luckily there are a number of users on this site who actually are on the same planet as the rest of us and are able to offer somewhat intelligent and insightful posts... or at least make some kind of sense
True, But just because Dan doesnt like it thats his problem, i understood what ashlee was getting at, and i'm on earth with no mental health issues and am over 5years old

Willsy, you're a jibra. Don't open this can of worms, I'll give you the tip right now. You will not win, so I suggest you shutup while you're behind. Mate for people that don't care, that's 3 people that have also commented in this thread. Pull your head out of your clacker too. Look, if I can see people are actually trying to be intelligent I might be able to move on, but in this case there is no effort whatsoever. It's THEN by the way you illiterate dolt!