Ride Malfunctions/Evacuations

downunder196

So we all know what can go wrong on the technical side of the rides (mainly roller coasters) at the parks. My question is has anyone been part of any interesting experiences with breakdowns or evacuations? I was at WBMW today and I was lucky enough to experience a rollback on SE! We sat in the launch position for about 10 minutes after the failed launch before being evacuated, the ride never reopened. We got led down some stairs to a corridor with a yellow line which took as back to the park. It must be like a labyrinth under the launch area because we took a lot of turns down there to end up at the door next to the queue entry.

Has to be said it's been my favourite ride on SE yet!

I've had an e-brake on ToT2 - came back in way too fast, felt a shuddering of what I can only describe as friction tyre drives (but probably weren't) pushing back at the car that was still coming in hot.

We overshot the station by about 5-7 metres and then sat there in the dark for 15 minutes before they finally winched us back to the station and unloaded.

Best ride i've had on it.