Sydney Wet'n'Wild weight limit for rides?

swagjord

To Heavy for the rides?

So my mates and me are planning to go wet'n'wild in the holidays and I'm a pretty big bloke around 120kg and 175CM and I'm pretty worried that they won't let me in the rides, I am afraid to go to the parks and get turned away because of my weight... and will they ask me how much I weight or will they weight me instead?

Need help with this please!

Edited by swagjord

I too am a "big bloke" and I believe that there is only one ride at the park with a weight limit, and that is the looping slide, which I believe is either 120 or 125kg weight limit.

Check on the parks site and as you click on each slide, it should tell you the restrictions for riding, if any.

Cheers

EDIT: Just confirmed that the Aqua Loop has a limit of 120kg...others don't have a weight limit as far as I can tell...

Edited by thunder001

I too am a "big bloke" and I believe that there is only one ride at the park with a weight limit, and that is the looping slide, which I believe is either 120 or 125kg weight limit.

Check on the parks site and as you click on each slide, it should tell you the restrictions for riding, if any.

Cheers

EDIT: Just confirmed that the Aqua Loop has a limit of 120kg...others don't have a weight limit as far as I can tell...

Hello thank you replying do you mind linking me the page where it says?

Edited by swagjord

Swagjord, at the risk of being slightly offensive - just get over it and go, or lose some weight and get the confidence to go.

Of course there are BIG people on rides. As a nation we are on the higher side of normal. Most people carry a little extra weight (by average)... and fat people swim too!

We've already provided several and numerous assurances and you keep asking the same questions.

Sydney WetNWild is not going to be that different to the GC park. Most rides will post weight limits at the entry to the ride, or on the park map. Know how much you weigh before hand. If you're 130, and the weight limit is 135, you're ok, but if it's 120 - don't ride. If you're unsure, ask the attendant. It's usually pretty noisy at the top of the slide from all the rushing water so most people aren't going to hear what you're asking them anyway.

Aqua loop out of all of them is likely to be the only one with scales, because of the need to get through the loop. If the limit is 130, and you're 130 - either line up and get weighed, and risk being 'over', or don't ride - it's as simple as that.

Grow some balls and just ride for crying out loud.

Swagjord, at the risk of being slightly offensive - just get over it and go, or lose some weight and get the confidence to go. Of course there are BIG people on rides. As a nation we are on the higher side of normal. Most people carry a little extra weight (by average)... and fat people swim too! We've already provided several and numerous assurances and you keep asking the same questions. Sydney WetNWild is not going to be that different to the GC park. Most rides will post weight limits at the entry to the ride, or on the park map. Know how much you weigh before hand. If you're 130, and the weight limit is 135, you're ok, but if it's 120 - don't ride. If you're unsure, ask the attendant. It's usually pretty noisy at the top of the slide from all the rushing water so most people aren't going to hear what you're asking them anyway. Aqua loop out of all of them is likely to be the only one with scales, because of the need to get through the loop. If the limit is 130, and you're 130 - either line up and get weighed, and risk being 'over', or don't ride - it's as simple as that. Grow some balls and just ride for crying out loud.

This^ honestly if you do get knocked back on a ride who cares? does it matter so much what other people think? I used to take the attitude of who cares what random people think. either that or lose weight. its not as hard people make it out to be