Sea World - No Entry train crossing

Gary86

It is obvious why don't want to remove the gate. It pushes guests through the food court to try and make them to buy food. I know this may not make much of a difference, but that is how Sea World looks at it. They obviously recognised that people could get injured if they continue to jump the fence. The wire just stops this and by placing a stall it ensures that people still don't do it. If people get lost they can always ask a staff member.

^ Really? I'd rather be slightly inconvenienced by this than endure a day at Dreamworld again.

Thank you kind sir.

hook-line-and-sinker_zpsbd73fc37.gif

It is obvious why don't want to remove the gate. It pushes guests through the food court to try and make them to buy food. I know this may not make much of a difference, but that is how Sea World looks at it. They obviously recognised that people could get injured if they continue to jump the fence. The wire just stops this and by placing a stall it ensures that people still don't do it. If people get lost they can always ask a staff member.

And thank you Mr Tell everyone everything they already know

Edited by reanimated35

It is funny that it looks like Parkz had some input into this... Even if it was in the opposite direction... Maybe they will do the opposite from now on. Dreamworld - please don't replace the mine cart ride Movie World - please don't open an amazing replacement for ltrr within the next 12 months

When I say this I'm not bragging or asking for a medal, but the other day I just private messaged sea world on Facebook and they said that they would fix it and from that we have received results. I just did the same for the old train bridge asking if they could change it to a viewing platform. They said they will have a look into it. I would recommend that if people want changes to be made, they should private message the theme park.

Maybe everyone should message Sea World and tell them that it is worse now and the pathway should be opened as we will still buy there overpriced food. Also tell them to make Vikings longer.

Yes, let's tell them to extend a ride they've just finished spending big bucks on to make shorter, in order to fit in a multimillion dollar new attraction?

I doubt they'd take you seriously on anything.

As for telling them it's worse - how? We all pointed out the safety issue that someone could hurt themselves... since they've been made aware of the hazard - they do ahead and rectify the hazard by increasing the height of the barriers so that nobody jumps the fence anymore...

How can we possibly tell them that it's worse? Are taller people injuring themselves now? Are birds being decapitated by the wires?

When I say this I'm not bragging or asking for a medal, but the other day I just private messaged sea world on Facebook and they said that they would fix it and from that we have received results. I just did the same for the old train bridge asking if they could change it to a viewing platform. They said they will have a look into it. I would recommend that if people want changes to be made, they should private message the theme park.

Err, received what results?

^Well go on then...

I think the point that seems to have been lost is that if they were going to make it longer, they would have done so in the first place. They aren't exactly going to break apart the ride, build a new course, then break it apart a second time.

Rant: Why does it matter if a ride is longer or shorter, if it's just going to be more of the same? I mean I get it if its like a hyper coaster, and you want the airtime hills to keep going and going.

But for a flume ride, is an extra 30 seconds of drifting along really making it "better"?