Next White water world ride?

maxstar

I just messaged them about if they were planning on extending and this is what they said:

"WhiteWater World does have plans to extend. Even I am not privy to exactly when or what is coming but I can assure you that it is earmarked for something new in the not to distant future. Keep your ears to the ground for any upcoming announcements."

At WWW at the moment. Tower with The Bro and Rip has been out since about 11am. Staff at the entrance saying 'issue with water' Obviously cannot be helped, but putting a heap of pressure on the rest of the park, ridiculously hot day and would have to be close to capacity. 1.5 he wait for green room, can't movie in the wave pool. It's have first night water world tonight so guessing they are working quick to get it up and running before that

• 3 weeks later...

WWW needs another few body slides, like River Rapids at WnW. The only body slides in the park are The Wedgie and those little Wiggle Bay Slides. Or something that is like a world first (but as far as I know, DW might not do this, seeming how the rest of their rides are all something we have seen too many times before). And if they need more room, they could just get rid of The Shell hall (who even uses that anyway?)

WWW needs another few body slides, like River Rapids at WnW. The only body slides in the park are The Wedgie and those little Wiggle Bay Slides. Or something that is like a world first (but as far as I know, DW might not do this, seeming how the rest of their rides are all something we have seen too many times before). And if they need more room, they could just get rid of The Shell hall (who even uses that anyway?)

I agree. What I would like to see at WWW is a lazy river, but it should an extra route there are small rapids, just for extra fun. I would like to see another tower with 2 or 3 slides on it. They need something new that isn't at Wet n Wild Gold Coast. Maybe ones that are seen at WNW Sydney. Such as the Half Pipe (I know it is similar to the Kamikaze, but it has more too it) and the typhoon.