Huss Ranger Photo

HussRainbow

Lol, well yeah I love the Rainbow more, but if Ranger hadn't had been designed, Rainbow would never have followed. About the Ranger, it has been said to be more comfortable than the Fabbri Ranger | Kamikaze. Yes, the restraints are round padded cusions that push into your stomach. Last time I saw the Ranger operate in person was, 1990 I think, when I was a young kid at the Rye Beach Carnival.

As I've said before, the reason the Ranger has a rainbow painted on its backdrop is because the Rainbow ride was originally meant to go there. Yeah I don't really like the look of the Ranger. In fact basically all of the rides at LPS are just old travelling amusement flats. They are not very special at all but the management is trying to promote them as 'historical' and 'all time favourites'. The only truly unique rides there are the giant ferris wheel and wild mouse

• 1 month later...

I went on ranger at the Brisbane exibhition and the first year I was about 10 and was scared as all hell ,especially as the guy who was operating kept me and my friend upside down for about half a minute.You wouldn't believe how much we swore at him from up there,I literally couldn't hold on to the bars and thought I was going to fall on to the inside of the cage.Not so bad now that I'm 12.Been on the Rainbow twice,that rides great,love the start of the drop.Unfortunately,I can't have an Avatar of Rainbow coz I don't know how to get them.

• 1 month later...

First of all I dont have a photo of the Huss plate, but heres abit I know about the ride 1988 - Huss Ranger , Enterprise, Ufo, Breakdance, Troika all operated at EXPO in queensland, along with demon and some others. After the Expo finished, operators were able to purchase any of the rides, Wittingslow bought ALL of the Huss rides, adding to their collection of a Pirate and Enterprise, which operated at Sydney's Luna Park and now permanent location here at Melbournes Luna Park. 1988 + - Wittingslow travelled to the major shows with Ranger and their other Huss rides, im not to sure what year their rides got sold to Luna Park, but Wittingslow kept, and Enterprise (which now is in China with Pirate) Wittingslow bought Rainbow from a perth ride owner in the late 80's Today - Ranger is still at Luna Park, looking good, well most of it, and supposedly operating good, except for the day I was there, it was down for the second day in a row, so much work obviously hasnt been done.