Mort

Rick's American Cafe New Menu

13 posts in this topic

or do there other things like fries and nuggets.

There has pizza (Meatlovers, lamb tzatiki, mexican, vege pesto, pepperoni, chicken supreme) , garlic breads, pasta (Bolognese, Cabonara, Napolitana) , salad (With ranch, southwest, french dressings etc), the cake, soft serve (Make m&m, marshmallow, sprinkles time), soft drinks and hot chips.

It's like 90s Pizza Hut.

There don't nuggets.

I hope answering a question?

Edited by Gazza

Pizza/pasta is a bit meh really. While I wouldn't say Movie World has bad food, it's pretty standard theme park fare. I wonder when the parks will realise that food can be a drawcard in itself? I'm not just talking about Epcot either, most of the Busch/SeaWorld parks have great food offerings, and Knoebels has better food than a lot of restaurants.

Don't forget the Mint Juleps and the Dole Whip... I've seen the Dole stand have a longer queue than some rides!

So does Rick's not serve the asian dishes anymore? Mini spring rolls, friend rice etc?

See the thing is they need to bring something unique to the park to make it something worth going for. Lamb Tzatziki pizza? *yawn* pretty sure Dominos already did that...

Hell - Doritos were INVENTED at Disneyland by Cast Members... they need to allow the chefs a little more flexibility to chop and change the menu and not just provide the best bottom line.

There has pizza (Meatlovers, lamb tzatiki, mexican, vege pesto, pepperoni, chicken supreme) , garlic breads, pasta (Bolognese, Cabonara, Napolitana) , salad (With ranch, southwest, french dressings etc), the cake, soft serve (Make m&m, marshmallow, sprinkles time), soft drinks and hot chips.

It's like 90s Pizza Hut.

There don't nuggets.

I hope answering a question?

I many carb overload.

Very bread everywhere.