Firechaser express

rappa

Great post. Such detail. Many information. Wow.

FireChaser Express is a steel family launched roller coaster currently under construction at the Dollywood amusement park located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The ride's revealing was part of a large announcement made on August 21, 2013. The roller coaster is scheduled to open on March 22, 2014

http://rcdb.com/6691.htm

http://fce.dollywood.com/

A rollercoaster for the Wild West area has been discussed before and it was said that it couldn't be done (depending on where it was) due to the noise restrictions at that end of the park.

It does look like a good ride that could fit well in the area if the theming was done right. I was thinking more of a ride like the 7 Dwarves mine ride that is just about to open. The old styled mine carts would fit well into the theming of this area of the park.

That looks like a great ride - would help the issue MW have with not a great number of offerings for kids older than WB, but not tall enough for GL/SE/AA.

The height requirement at Dollywood is 99cm (39in) so bear in mind that in a VRTP, the restriction would need to be increased to 140cm.

Wow Dollywood's POV is horrible. Had to mute CF's version but they at least did a good job of mounting it and actually shooting in widescreen...

I agree would be a great addition for Movie World - you'd think the backwards novelty would be lost though. That'd make it the 3rd ride to have a reverse section :P