2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

Well i also agree. I have a FB page for my Magic and i only have 300+ likes on the page. However i put down,"When i get 400 likes i will reveal a new clue. Also because there is only 320 page likes i need 80 more so this gets people in sharing the page to get more people. This means more page likes. Which equals more business.

^ Lol, nice one TPGC...

I predict they won't reveal the name based on likes. Once there is a modicum of information floating about, they'll reveal what it is, and then hold a facebook competition for what they should name it (including the usual like & share). At the conclusion, a winner will be announced who will win a family pass to dreamworld (which they won't be able to use as they already have a world pass), and this winner will coincidentally be the person who managed to guess the name that they were already going to call it anyway.

It's going to be a Power Surge. Sadly.

The ride could be a Air Race 8.2 :P Nah in seriousness yes it's gonna most likely to be a Power Surge.. I just love it how some people get hyped up then a theme park announces a new ride and they predict it's gonna be Sky Fly then the theme park announces something that they didn't want then start getting pissed at the park.. Remember how people thought that a B&M was going to replace Bermuda then they took it out on Sea World.. Also let's not forget that we got pissed at Movie World when they announced Mini Cars Driving School.. Edited by The_Ninja_59