2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

Some put this on Facebook however its a few meters taller. http://www.gerstlauer-rides.de/assets/product_references/2012/layoutdrafts/PL3SkyFly1201.png This is from the website.

I was talking to the lady running the Havana shoe place thing in front of Wipeout and she said something about the new ride if you push to one side or press down or something it makes you go higher? I think thats what she said.

Once the 12 comfortable single-rider gondolas are carried aloft, there is no stopping. The gondola brakes are released and thanks to control wings every rider is able to roll over. Everyone decides whether the ride turns into a hair-raising flight-adventure or ends up to be 'just' a scenic flight. Sky Fly is for everyone! Since the boom is tilted, the riders go up 72 ft (22 m) and come down each revolution. So this could be what she was talking about.

Comfortable shoulder restraints with redundant, hydraulic cylinders keep riders in their seats safely. Of course, Gerstlauer offers custom theming and LED light packages as options. So if this ride is the ride hopefully it has great theming

Are you ready for take-off? (Their Facebook page said" New ride takes of September)

Edited by Tim Dasco

Well if its going to be over 6 stories the Gerstlauer Sky Roller and Sky Flyer look promising. They are both able to fit into the old Reef Diver footprint and they are both 22m high (20ish meters is 6 stories) but at the max the Star Roler can have 720 rph and at max the Sky Flyer can have 360 rph. So it will be another one trick pony with low capacity to add to the Dreamworld Collection.

Star Roller: http://www.gerstlauer-rides.de/products/flat-rides/sky-roller-en-US/

Star Flyer: http://www.gerstlauer-rides.de/products/flat-rides/sky-fly-en-US/

I was talking to the lady running the Havana shoe place thing in front of Wipeout and she said something about the new ride if you push to one side or press down or something it makes you go higher? I think thats what she said.

Next time you see her, tell her congrats on the promotion from the ice cream stall

You're "joking" after you've been called out on your mistake?

Or by posting "have they got their damn likes yet?" we were supposed to know you meant "they didn't tell us jack shit" ?

Keep liking this post and when it hits 2009 likes we'll give you another piece of the puzzle!

Doesn't exactly read as "once we reach 2009 likes we'll tell you everything about this ride" It's supposed to be a "clue" to incite community engagement, what's the point of just telling us all straight away?

I'm sure there's some that totally get it, i'm also over reading pages of dribble about powersurges when it's been right under everyone's nose the entire time.

In other news, i'm really looking forward to seeing Wipeout completely done. It seems like people will be able to walk right up to the ride and "nearly" touch it now - that's going to be a pain for operators to supervise now but a big win for us wanting to take photos of the reno.

Edited by Slick