2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

Yes I think we do AlexB need to get talken about mega truckers, and yes you are right. we are very expensive and it's for a very good reason cause we have a clean record and know what were doing and get the job done write every time but

I think will save this all for another topic that will have to get stared on soon :):)

I have been informed that the information about the new thrill ride, wipeout and the rest of the cean parade upgrade, may not be announced until next week because Dreamworld are trying to get the media to come and be at the park when it's released. This is not definite but likely.

Did Dreamworld contact you on Facebook as well?

Before I post the pictures of Wipeout and the Big 9 ride I apologise about the comment I said about Sea World on Friday.. I will remove the part of post that got me a lot of hate after I post this Anyways on to the pictures!

New Thrill Ride:

post-29384-0-70140300-1405745660_thumb.j

post-29384-0-50332300-1405745703_thumb.j

post-29384-0-51020200-1405745729_thumb.j

The area looks very small I'm guessing it is Power Surge after all..

It also has two operating booths which is interesting maybe we could have some theming to the new ride maybe themed to Kevil Hill?

Wipeout:

post-29384-0-52871300-1405745833_thumb.j

post-29384-0-83832500-1405745914_thumb.j

The sign is back up and there's a queue line for single riders! Sand makes a return as well but Fluffy The Shark isn't back in the ride :( (forget to take pictures of the sign and the sand)

I agree ninja, i think the area is way too small for a sky fly and the two booths is a bit strange. Probably isn't going to be a Power Surge, but you never know. Wipeout's looking good though, although it is taking an awfully long time to get back up and running :/

I love that it has a single rider line! That's one thing the Gold Coast parks are lacking. The amount of times the operator asks for one person to fill a seat, especially when they load gates after the trains have arrived/cycle has ended. It wastes time and adds to slow operations. Then half the operators don't even bother asking. I know MDMC and the rapids have single rider lines but they hardly count considering you need to basically be at the front to access them. I really hope this is a sign of things to come. Imagine if The Claw or SE had single rider lines?