2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

^Isn't it September 19 because right now its 26 days 18hrs.

Also Dreamworld uploaded this photo to FB:

attachicon.gif1496657_10152369230228613_6406824038622595097_n.jpg

My bad, it would seem so

Only 26 Days to go until our Big 9 Thrill Ride takes off!

Today is August 24, 2014 so that means that 26 days from today would be September 19, 2014.

Not really sure I get the rusted theme fitting in with OP though

Considering another park has just closed an iconic coaster that just so happened to be right beside the OCEAN due to RUST... I think it fits perfectly... Bermuda also had quite a nice rust patina across the stationhouse and outdoor theming...

I think it works....

It's funny, I remember a time people were complaint that Dreamworld had too many vibrant and conflicting colours in huge park (the Main Street facades for example). But now a flat ride has finally been given a decent theme, and has has been dirtied down to fit that theme (the rust) it's bad?

Remember people, the storm was dirtied down with fake rust as well...

It's funny, I remember a time people were complaint that Dreamworld had too many vibrant and conflicting colours in huge park (the Main Street facades for example). But now a flat ride has finally been given a decent theme, and has has been dirtied down to fit that theme (the rust) it's bad?

Remember people, the storm was dirtied down with fake rust as well...

Again, nothing wrong with the theme on its own - It just seems to step away from the direction OP was heading

River Rapid ride is apparently going to have some water guns installed along a clear fence line. Not 100% confirmed but that's what I've been told

Isn't that just something that someone posted here as a joke?

Is it possible they'll be adding water cannons as an upcharge down the fence line?

Edited by reanimated35