2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

Two updates for the Parkz folks. Tailspin has entered testing today, meanwhile there's just heaps and heaps of stuff happening in-park right now. It's exciting to see and to me signals a huge turnaround for Dreamworld.

20140826_103720.jpg

Over at Tailspin, new Ocean Parade signage is in.

IMG_5665.jpg

How sexy are the new planes?

20140826_121247.jpg

One of the shops in Main Street is all but gone and getting ready for its fresh new redo.

Read my take and check out the rest here.

MG_0109.jpg

#moist

MG_0053-2.jpg

If you're unlucky, those cannons go from refreshing to drenching in a split second.

MG_0180.jpg

Some cool close up action of the refreshed Wipeout.

Checkout the full Wipeout refresh review and photos here.

^Thankd for those photos, I can't believe that they are already testing the ride. One question though, how do people get into the planes? I've never been on this type of ride before and I can't figure out how they do. The claw and the refreshed sign look great. The blue path throughout Ocean Parade provides a good fresh look to the area. And those Wipeout photos are awesome.

After seeing it's been a year since Graig Davidson (I think that's his name) took over Dreamworld and White Water World. I think it's time that I praise the man for his effort towards the park. I praise him for him doing a refefubisment on three attractions! (AVPX, Wipeout and Claw) and putting good work on TailSpin. I have a feeling that he might be reading to our issues about Dreamworld here on Parkz! I hope Graig Davdison continues to do great job at Dreamworld and White Water World for a long while :)