2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

^ that's not that idiot magician is it? So his going to go around stopping people doing lame tricks damn i'll make sure to stay out of his path!

Enthusiasts complain about a lack of street entertainment, park responds by putting new street entertainers in, enthusiasts complain about street performers.

It's not so much about complaining because they are trying, it's more of a shock and confusion about how it's a completely random, oddly thrown together thing. It's like someone rocked up to work one morning and went "hey you! in the business outfit, grab this megaphone and that segway and get out there".

Why not just get someone out there in the Kenny costume a bit more often? Why not get a new clown? Why not get someone themed to ocean parade - say, a lifeguard, it's not hard to have someone wander around in boardshorts while carrying a life-ring or something - even better if they do a random comedy act. Then have a bushranger in gold rush etc. You'd need maybe 3 extra people. 3 people in a fulltime role, say 30k/yr and you've got a lot more entertainment and happiness for less than 100k/yr.

Speaking of clowns where is Big Baby at, i haven't seen his ratchet ass around in a long time. Maybe he fell unwell? Even if so they could have easily replaced the performer with with another person to fill the role. Even though clowns are satan spawn, sent from hell to absorb your sweet innocent souls, I didn't mind Big Baby at all.

Speaking of clowns where is Big Baby at, i haven't seen his ratchet ass around in a long time. Maybe he fell unwell? Even if so they could have easily replaced the performer with with another person to fill the role. Even though clowns are satan spawn, sent from hell to absorb your sweet innocent souls, I didn't mind Big Baby at all.

I now realise that Goldie the clown is in fact big baby..........

Maybe it's just the resolution, but is it just me or does it look like the middle photo, TS has been poorly photoshopped into the shot?

It's not Photoshopped at all. I think it's the resolution as the photos came out 720p upscaled to 1080p

Edited by The_Ninja_59

Without getting into a whole argument over this -

1 - I know it's not photoshopped, it just looks all jagged and edited due to the resolution

2 - 720p and 1080p are video formats, not image formats

3 - your signature doesn't comply with site rules

4 - Linking to a mobile feed of your facebook page is kind of pointless since a lot of people would be viewing it on a desktop pc and those who view it on their phones would automatically be redirected the the mobile site.

...for those people clearly unable to discern between a photograph, and a vegetable - I would point out that the photographer's contribution towards the discussion is amply more than your vegetative input.

How bout giving them a break and just being thankful that someone is down at the park taking photos so your sorry ass doesn't have to. (And If you still take issue with it - how about you head on down there, and take a better shot!)

Dreamworld Update - September 23, 2014

Here are some more photos from around the park for you guys:

15328978361_5405882dd4_k.jpg

Lets go ride Tailspin! Oh wait...

15309071876_26cf7a5c15_k.jpg

There's also this sign for Ocean Parade when coming from the Land of Awesomeness.

15145419539_2dda3059cf_k.jpg

Ocean Parade is easily the most popular part of the park at the moment.

15145573818_186aaa785a_k.jpg

Animals have been included in the new painted walkways.

15145387719_6a218c7d00_k.jpg

15145447299_9b21e794fe_k.jpg

Really love Wipeout, and the water was working all day.

15328614441_78c28ffcf7_k.jpg

New outlet added.

15331796762_5736371e18_k.jpg

Not just any game site... it's an AIR CONDITIONED game site!

15145103540_912cf3d7c4_k.jpg

The first half of the fences have been completed next to the rapids.

15328634371_02697cb534_k.jpg

Something I never noticed before, thought it was cool.

Hope you enjoyed this update, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I also went to the back half of the park and checked out the Dreamworld Corroboree. I will post those pictures later.

Thanks for that update. Did you notice if the wooden walkway alongside GD was finished?

I didn't think to look sorry. When I was there last Friday it was done up to the flat area in front of the GD sign if that makes sense. So I think there is still quiet a bit to go but don't hold me to it. I'll check it out on Friday and see if I can get some pics of it.